Plans for this weekend??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Apr 20, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    uh fine I guess? Why and how do you know her?

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I have yet to check my voicemessage from jason..I am sure it's interesting... :lol:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heehee i dont know mandy, i was just asking again for currvy..

although the message from friday night has some girl on it. im assuming its her no?

i shall listen again heehee

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

''allllll day and alllllllllllllll night!''

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im lost! But ok............. I was with like 5 girls, mandy was one of them! She was a bit intoxicated friday night, we had to take care of the poor girl most the night.

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was very sober so that's pretty much all I remember from the ''conversation''.

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ya, I felt bad for her that night! Her bf let her go out, so she promised him she wouldnt get to drunk. Hahaha ya right, we had to nearly carry her inside and up the staires later that night. He didnt get mad, cause we took care of her! I was so damn drunk I passed on the floor, then managed to get up at like 6am and sleep on the couch! Ahhhh fun drunken time with old college friends................................... got to love it!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just checking Jason's message now...hee hee

laughing, a word i can't pass on,.,and some girl girl talking about grabbing something, more talking about the something, and some chick saying hi....then them realizing they are on a machine,laughin hysterically... then some noises, her saying to hang up cause she knows she is leaving me a drunk message, then jason singing Gasolina, then Jason telling her to show her boobs, then apologizing for leaving me a message then more chatter, then Jason finally realizing he is still leaving me a message...and hangs up :lol:

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha sweet!!

10. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i got back like 7pm last night.. i'm so tired.. it wasnt that bad, club closed at 3am, my best friend was very drunk, she fell to the ground and hurt her knee, after the divorce and she has been struggle with life and taken care of her 2 children. and she got drunk for 2 nights in the row, smoking alot, i was very worry about her, i thought she is going through her depression time look like she will do something to hurt herself. saturday night was fun, i was a little buzzy after a philly boy brought me 3 drinks.. after we started to dance, he said i dance like a true new yorker, very seductive. blah, is that how new yorker dance? he keep saying that i'm trying to seducing him. i'm just trying to dance, and i love to dance, what on earth this guy is talking about. and then theres a lot of other things.. even ask me to go to his place (rice's rule no random 1nite thing). so the club closed at 3am. he asked my number, i gave him my ex's number.. lol~~ he is a white american boy though and quite cute too, yeah, my type of guy but i just dont like him being too touchy and too straight forward. i know i'm evil. but you defintely need strategy..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice