Planning to go to Cancun in july

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by scottyp33, Apr 16, 2007.

1. scottyp33

scottyp33 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am planning on visiting Cancun in July and i was wondering the best way to book flight and hotel reservation..and also what are some good hotels close to nightlife and daytime entertainment?

Thanx
    Scotty

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Id suggest checking out orbitz, travelocity, expedia, they usually have some great deals for cancun! As far as nighttime entertainment, any club on the strip is going to be fun!! Search around here on the site, you will find a lot of information on your own, just do a little digging! Enjoy and welcome to the board!

Jason

3. scottyp33

scottyp33 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey thanx for the info..ohh ya and i forgot to ask im 19..will there be alot of people my age around there??

4. lanceroz

lanceroz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I used expedia! It was great! They threw in free shuttle rides to and from the hotel. I stayed at the Riu-Cancun which is probably the closest AI to the party zone. Maybe a 4-5 minute walk and your there! And with using expedia the Best Day guys are always there to help you get the best prices for things to do! Like the Party Hopper for $50, or the Jungle Tour for $30... But yeah stay at the Riu, its the closest hotel to say Coco Bongo, The City, Bulldog Cafe, Dady O's, Dady Rock, Congo, Carlos n Charlies, Hard Rock Cafe, Senor Frogs! But if you plan on going to all those places, plan on it costing you some serious green! Close to $400+ just for the clubs! That was my biggest mistake, didn't bring enough cash! Next time I go, I'll need at least 600-700 bucks spending money, and would recommend that to everyone...

:D

5. lanceroz

lanceroz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh and with you being 19, I think you might get a different color wrist band for the hotel. Which will mean you wont get served beer or drinks. Not a 100% sure though. I know i did see some 17 year olds with a different wrist band. Yeah there are a lot of people your age all over the place. Perhaps maybe too many :) ...

6. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drinking age in Mexico is 18. Should have no problems in that area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice