Plane Tickets Expensive

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Jan 7, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I found the prices have gone way up but then gone back down. Perfect example I am paying like 23 bucks more this year that I did 5 years ago at the same hotel, at a LESS peak time. BUt yeah last year I paid 1800 bucks.for another hotel..Seems weird really.

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its not so much the hotels as it is the plane tickets. ive caught a special for the past two years at the right time. i assumed they would be running it again this year but their not, and not only are they not having any specials, they are sold out.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the flights can change from day to day. Some people think they will always get the cheaper deals if they wait till last minute but some years I have seen the prices go up at the last minute cause of the demand..

4. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im waiting for my travel agent to call me back. if she gets me the oasis from march 10-17 with a flight that gets me to the hotel by like noon for $1600 or less, i am definitly taking it, 16-1800 will be a decision and 1800+ will be a no.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow it always blows my mind how much they charge for that hotel..

6. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me to, the rooms aren't that great and neither is the location but its really the atmosphere is worth every penny. the pool, the bars, the beach, the grounds. i would pay $2k to go there for a week but i know my friends would cheap out.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well paying 2 grand...I dunno about that

8. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im starting to get worried, I thought as the time got closer I might start seeing some real cheap deals, but the price is actually going up for example back in October I found one week AI for £495 now the same hotel is £625!
    oh no

Bye
    Adam

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah you will find that air carriers will jack up their prices when the demand is high..

10. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Those Dastards!

Bye
    Adam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice