Places to party at night in Cancun!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by xsexykissx, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Accutemp

Accutemp Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I was at Mandala with Norma that night I really liked it, it was a good time.Coco Bongo's is cool the 1st time and after that its always the same. City is good, Sweet is good,Basic is hit or miss,Bulldogs I hate (some people love it),DaddyO is good......Congo's bar is always a party, Terresta,XXbar,Ultra,Senior Frogs is only as good as you make it.......Only place I can really say I hate was Bulldogs......sucked in 2003,2007,2010 and I havn't bothered to go back the last 2 times I was there. For all the Cancun spring break Vets......who agrees they should bring back LaBoom and Fat Tuesdays........lol

2. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    when we were at sweet it was pretty dead.. :( I really only liked the City, and Mandala.. sweet was nice, but dead.. Terrasta was fun when we were there.. but then again, we were the party, lol! I could do without Coco Bongo, Basic, XX, and even though Frogs isnt what it used to be, from what Jack said.. it was still an alright time.. :)

3. xsexykissx

xsexykissx Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got back two days ago and i had a great time!!

I hit up CocoBongo's to see what all the fuse was about and it was awesome! yeah some of the shows were a little cheesy but its definitely an experience. I opted to the party hopper one night and it was def worth it! It went to Congo's, Senor frogs, and then coco bongos. Senor frogs was really wack that night and Congo's was a blast! you saw people in all age groups and the best part was that you brought the party with you since you were all part of the same group...so many knocked the party hopper but i liked it :)

I didn't go to Sweet or Mandala because they looked dead every night and from the outside it looked like a regular club in NYC which is where i'm from.

Dady O's was really good! Bottle service and waiter for less than $50 can't be beat! Only place i did not get to go that i really wanted to go was The City...so perhaps on my next trip :)

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    where is sweet? I dont think it was there last time i went

5. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gemma, Sweet is practically the remodeled , refurbished Dady Rock

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah ok, then i have been :aktion061:

7. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah im not going to lie, Sweet and Mandala are dead now :( everything is just going doooooooooown, i was at Terrasta yesterday (go figure) and it was empty till like 12 until the DJ changed the music and then it was packed till like 4, stumbled to the Surfing Burrito and then head home...

Unfortunately i dont think Mandala will make it at all during low season, even when right now is a big mexican holiday (Major week or something) tourism is not really bad, the difference is, its 89% mexicans, which is not bad, but its just different...

I hate to see my fav clubs empty, and having people not going to them because of the same reason... is it February - March 2012 yet?

8. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    norma, which are your favorite? you need to get on trip advisor forums.. and hustle people to coem to cancun to go out to the clubs ! :) Or hustle on the street corner.. get people a good price lol

9. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mandala sucks and i hope they close it down and revamp with a new layout.

Talk about terrible design

10. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah revamping wouldnt be a bad idea

alicia, my fav are the city, sweet (just because my friend works there), terrasta and mandala...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice