Pirate Ship

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mary Kay, Jan 14, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah highly recommend it, its a right blast!!!

2. legs11

legs11 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In reply to your query about the pirate excursion. Its absolutely fab. did it twice last year. Ist time for my 40th bday wanted to swim with dolphins on that day but as booked did the pirate ship instead one of the best nites Ive ever had, so much fun, lovely people, beautiful men if you are into pirates like me its a must. Booked through hotel rep.which included tspt. as we were staying long way from cancun but I think you can just go along to the quayside and book trip if you are staying close by.
    Wear what ever is comfortable. family trip so children on board. Some dressed up others dressed down. wear comfy shoes as you will be dancing all night.
    Even poured down with rain and this didn't dampen the spirits added to the battle out at sea.
    Went back for a second time a week later, requested particular ship as there are two and staff kindly accomadated us. Even better the 2nd time around as you know what to expect.
    desperate to return to mexico and trying to find which would be the best hotel to stay in in order to be close to this trip so I can go on it each nite :roll: Its a pirate thing!
    Please go on the trip and write a report or contact me via this board with private message in order to feed my pirate obsession. have seen pirates of the caribbean at worlds end twice already and it only came out last week. But would much prefer pirates on this excursion in the flesh
    have a grrrreat time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice