Pirate Ship

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mary Kay, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Mary Kay

Mary Kay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - if I missed this in a previous post somewhere- I'm sorry to repeat. :oops:

I'd like to hear from people who have done this excursion -
    :?:
    how was it?
    price range?
    worth it?
    clothing attire?
    what happens on it?
    if you've done it - would you again?
    do you recommend something else instead?
    where to book this?
    how fast does it fill up?

Any and all info and input would be appreciated!!

Thank you! :D

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Moving this to the Cancun Info Forum.

I think you might get more answers there.

And as it's not BBG related others might be interested to know the answers as well.

3. Mary Kay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: Anytime!

5. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    The Pirate Ship is great! We took this trip last year when we were there. The food was awesome and you got a lot of it. Plus the drinks - well - just like at BBG, they kept coming and coming. While you are on the ship, you see a show that the pirates put on. Normally another pirate ship comes up along side and they have a fight, but while we where there the other boat had gotten sent off for repairs. They still did a great job keeping you entertained, well fed, and full of beverages. I think we paid $75(USA) per person and we ate steak and lobster. It was fabulous! Let me know if you have any other questions. We'd definately not hesitate about going on it again.

Shiela

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think we've done this one about 7 times now ourselves. On different occasions we've gone with my parents, Jannets parents, our baby when she was 18 months, and even with a big group of BBG people. That's where we held our reunion party of 2004.

It truly is a tour for all ages and all kinds of people. Rather than answer your questions one by one I'll just refer you to one of my other websites that has all the details and some pics:

Captain Hook Tour Cancun

As for where to book then you can book in advance via my site above or if you want to book with my good buddy Brant then the link is:

Book With Brant

Either way helps the costs of running this site as I receive about $4 per person in commission. If you wait until arriving to book it you'll pay more than reserving online in advance.

7. Mary Kay

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, both, Sheila and Steve!

As always - I knew I'd get the info and answers - and I suspected I'd get a website to check out as well!

Its snowing here in VT - 4 inches yesterday (Sunday) and expecting 9-12 today in a winter storm warning. Need to be back at BBG ! Needing that tropical sun!!!! :lol:

8. michelleandcarl

michelleandcarl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just returned from Cancun and went on the Pirate Ship. We had so much fun on it. You should definitely go. Don't worry about what to wear. There was all sorts of clothing. There were women in shorts, capris and miniskirts. I would wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

9. striker157

striker157 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't miss this cruise! My family went on it last year and it was a blast! It was well worth the money and I will probably go on it again this year when I vacation.

10. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D This is a fun tour. we loved it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice