Ping pong ball's

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by YamYamMan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was an English man, Irish man and a Scots man who all wanted to marry this beautiful Princess. Her Father, the King, had an unusual fetish for ping pong ball's so he set them all a task.

King - Whoever brings me back the most ping pong ball's in the next 24 hours can have my daughters hand, as well as other bits, in marriage.

First to come back after 12 hours is the English man. He as two big bags full of ping pong balls.

King - Wonderful but there's still twelve hours to go.

Second to come back after 23 hours is the Scots man and he as four big bags of ping pong balls. He pours them all over the floor and the King proceeds to roll around in them.

King - Wonderful, look's like your going to be the one who takes my daughters hand in marriage.

Suddenly the castle door's fly open and in staggers the Irish man. His left leg is hanging off, his clothes are ripped to shreds, he's full of blood and as tufts of hair missing out of his head but as two massive balls under each arm.

King - Dear me, those are all well and good but where's my ping pong balls.

Irish man - Ping pong balls........... I thought you said King Kong's balls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice