Pierced nipples..advice?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SNHcouple, Dec 23, 2012.

1. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    My wife is considering nipple rings but with her unusually pert :) breasts she Never needs to wear a bra, how much of an issue will they create? If she gets small bars how much of an issue will she have with them showing thru clothing?

asking because I heard you can have them done on the beach at TTR (gotta say sounds nuts, how clean of a job could it be?)
    Thanks

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I have to say I "like'" the idea of pert boobies with bars, but I don't know if it'll be an issue.

I like the idea, which strikes me strangely, as I don't like piercings, otherwise.

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I have had mine done before with barbells. She will not be able to go braless unless she really doesn't mind the barbells showing all the time. I did and had to wear padded bras all the time as I had teenage kids at the time. I also lost sensitivity in both so something to think about before she does it. It still pisses me off that I did them to this day. I took them out four years ago. Alot of people will tell you that it increases sensitivity. It might but, not in my case. I did love the look especially at TTR. I didn't enjoy the look however away from TTR through my padded bras having barbells showing. I would not do it again. Healing time was almost two months and very painful to do it. If she does do it take advil before doing it. Also I wouldn't do them at the beach. It takes some work for a piercer to get them even and I had two piercers do them at the same time at home. It could also definitely ruin her trip as it is quite painful. I did my belly button there 8 years ago and it got infected.

4. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I would not suggest getting them done at TTR. I have had mine now for 10 years, and much of what Monique stated is true. You have a 50/50 chance of losing feeling. I however had lost the sensitivity due to nursing my kids so I had nothing to lose. I DID get feeling back and I love mine. Healing takes a long time and a lot of maintenance. I went with rings and not the bars and either way, they can be seen without padded bras. So my suggestion is, if you still have sensitive nipples don't do it, go with the non piercing clips. But whatsoever do not get them done while on vacation. Jmo

5. You'reDoingWhat?

You'reDoingWhat? Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had mine done on the beach at TTR in October and I love em. I decided to do it at the last minute as he was packing up to leave. He used sterile instruments and needles and sterile technique. I'm a nurse so I made sure to watch for that. If you get in the ocean (salt water) for about 20 minutes a day like he instructs you to, you shouldn't have a problem.

My only recommendation is not to have too many shots of alcohol infused whipped cream sucked off of them until they heal. I did and the one that got most of the action did get a little infected and irritated but I am happy to report they are both doing great. I didn't have very much sensation prior to the piercings and that has greatly increased. The average healing time for any piercing is 6-8 wks.

I wear a minimally padded bra to work and you can't tell I have them. If your wife doesn't wear a bra,,, her nipples show through her clothes anyway,, so what's the big deal if they have a little bling in them? Just sayin. :)

6. zoe9

zoe9 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    When it comes to getting nipple piercings done on the beach, it's important to prioritize cleanliness and hygiene. It's recommended to choose a professional and reputable piercing studio that maintains a clean and sterile environment for safe and proper healing.

In terms of lingerie, Uplifted Lingerie is a brand worth checking out. They offer a great selection of quality products, including bras and lingerie sets, that can provide comfort and support for various occasions.

It's crucial for your wife to consult with a professional piercer who can provide personalized advice and address any specific concerns she may have based on her anatomy and preferences.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice