Picture guide for Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and Acapulco

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sunnyblack, Mar 1, 2009.

1. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    they are amazing! Where can I find that pic from mexico with the rocks and water in between. Like what street or beach?

3. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -Sunny[/quote]
    they are amazing! Where can I find that pic from mexico with the rocks and water in between. Like what street or beach?[/quote]

Which album did you see the rocks?? Sounds like you are asking about Lover's Beach in Cabo San Lucas. Bunch of large rocks with water in between. There is a great beach duo there. Lover's beach and through the little valley is Divorce Beach.

4. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    no....under the cancun, mexico one.... i think its like pic 8 -11? possibly

5. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    beach

HammieJ,

Were you referring to photos 8, 9, and 11 in the Cancun album? If so, that is at the Salvia, Carissa y Palma, and/or Girasol condos. They are 4 high-rise condominiums just south of Plaza Forum by the Sea (the mall with Coco Bongo, Carlos 'n Charlie's, etc.). You can access that beach by going down the sidewalk between Plaza Forum by the Sea and The City nightclub.

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Re: beach

is that "city beach"? where there is a sushi bar, 10 bucks to get in, palapas, music, a multi level pool etc?

7. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Susan is right. That beach is behind the mall. It's free access. Walk out the back of the mall. I just walked down from Carissa y Palma (I was staying there at the time). It's like a warm bath. Very nice. Go there everytime that I'm in Cancun!

8. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outstanding pics. Shows the diversity of the locations. Really liked the contrast of the first and third pics in your Acapulco photos (looking out of your room/condo possibly?) Gives two totally different scenes and both of them looked cool.

9. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wanted to share the pix so that people can see what makes Mexico such a great place to visit. Each destination has it's on take on paradise. Cancun has that long stretch of white sand with the greatest water I've ever seen. Acapulco has that big beautiful bay to offer it's visitors as they bask in some really HOT weather. And then there is Cabo, where the desert meets the ocean, literally!

I truly enjoy every visit to Mexico. Most of my visits have been to Cancun. I've never been bored there. Always something to do. Bullfights, Tulum, La Isla Mujeres.... I miss watching the sun rise over the caribbean after partying all night and watching the sun set over the lagoon right after a good meal. You just can't beat it.

-Sunny

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice