(((Phrases and Questions)))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mucho cerveza last night senor? EVERY morning I hear that...will I ever learn?

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

P H I L A D E L P H- Sorry to hear what happen to you or someone you know, thats whats great about this site experiences vary and no one will know unless its posted. Lesson learned say no to drugs, and over priced highly taxed crushed up over the counter meds.

The only Coke I do has RUM in it......and I get it for Free

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    **edited by mod**

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love that one!

Last year I was having breakfast and I was soooooooooooooooo hungover... I looked and felt like shit.. one of the cooks comes out.. sees me with my head on the table.. taps me on the shoulder.. "too much tequilla my friend?" then he comes back with a shot for me.

I love cancun.

5. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i love it in the alley when they say "YOU WANNA SEE SOME TITTIES?"

6. Resortman

Resortman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Shit AC...man, its the same f'en thing EVERY breakfast..pick at it a little, groan...wonder why the hell I do it, and by 9am there I am back out there 2 fisting cervezas....Damn I love Cancun!

7. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha..i got that all the time,evertime i walked down teh alleys it sarted off with "hey amigo..u want a good lady?i show the best..you want blow too?"..i was like "nah mate,i'm alright..cheers anyway"..
    haha what an interesting place..i'd do it again though,love it..met some cool as locals,one dude was teachin me spansih on the bus,how to chat up the local ladies..fu*k it was funny..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice