Photos with exotic animals?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChangoDeMadera, Mar 31, 2012.

1. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    You can talk the price way down. Just tell them this is what I got for all of them and stick to it. They will take it eventually.

2. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    The monkey is so cute...

I wonder however how drugged up these animals might be to remain calm and not aggressive for all the photo ops each week.... :( ?!?

I worked in a zoo for 6 years so I know the animals are sedated especially when being transported from zoo to zoo. As they are meant to live in the wild, something must keep them calm enough to be around people all day.

But i still want a picture with the monkey!!

3. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was a monkey a few days from 5/12 - 5/19, and a bird of some sorts as well. Monkey was cute and looked to be happy with his life. I would assume/hope the jungle cats are somewhat sedated. Probably not ASPCA approved, however when girls are walking around in just bottoms and I have a think bathing suit on, I prefer my jungle cats sedated.

4. RandM

RandM Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    yeah they walk around the beach! we didnt buy the whole cd................they just put the 2 pics we like the most on a cd for us! I think we paid maybe 15$ bucks for the 2 pics! The monkey was cool! watch ur top...................he kept wanting to take mine off!

if i could figure out how to attach my pic i would..............sorry!
    [​IMG]

5. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I got my picture with the monkey. His name is DODO!! He is so cute. I got 4 photos for $25. Make sure you bargain with them. I think they'll tell you a photo is $10 so bargain the price!!

[​IMG]

6. bold&beautiful

bold&beautiful Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys just got back from TTR and my CD with my animal pics is not working. Have anyone had this problem or know of anyway to contact them i been emailing for two days. thanks in advance

7. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    I,m exotic , and don't charge

lol

8. abervs

abervs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Not sure how much, but when we were there in October they brought a little monkey and a lemur round. The monkey seemed very well looked after - he sat next to me on a stool by the quiet pool and Lulu gave him some sprite which he was VERY excited about!

9. Jeepcouple

Jeepcouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back and have the same problem. I've emailed the guy several times and no response. I haven't tried calling the resort yet. I'm so disappointed that there weren't any pics on the disc. I would say always have them printed to avoid coming home with a blank disc.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,176 / 7
    Does the disk look like anything was actually burned on it (out edge should appear different)? If so it could be an issue of formatting and your PC not being able to read. If you go into "My computer" and right click on it, you might be able to see the format that it is in. There could be some software needed on your machine to open it.

Also, try a few different PCs if you can, your PC could be old (or even too new) and there is a problem with the format of the disk. Often another machine might work automatically.

The last option, if you have this ability, is take it to the IT guys at your work. Not like the programmers or regular help desk, but typically there is a "Lab" where the hardware guys that configure/build new machines work. They will often be happy to jump in and try open your disk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice