Photography

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Headstone, Mar 27, 2018.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Wow, great read. Thank you for taking the time to write all that out. I am not sure how I missed that back in April. Honestly this wasn't something I even considered before, but now after reading all this, you have me considering it.

I am always kind of disappointed when we return, because Elyse's looks great, but I never really get any hot/sexy pictures to capture it. She comes out the bathroom, or I do, and we give each other the once-over thumbs up (that we both look good) and it's time to head out. Sometimes the once-over looks too good, and it takes us a little longer to actually head out ;) But then the problem begins; we rush out excited for party time. So taking 10 minutes for pictures ends up being the last thing on our minds. The same thing happens at dinner when she's all dressed up, and where we have mostly likely pushed our day party time to the limit, and often have to hustle to meet friends or make a reservation. Then we all know what happens, you become a hot, drunk, sweaty messes within the hour, and every picture ends up looking like a bunch of wild idiots, and they aren't really very sexy in nature. Funny to laugh out, but I come up short with good ones I can post (please see the evidence in my albums and how bad we are at taking pictures, but hey they look fun though....just not so much on the sexy bikini or hot evening-wear end of the spectrum)

@MajesticMelons your points of paying for the hair and makeup make perfect sense. And overall taking some time out of the vacation to focus on making a different kind of Photo shoot memory have given me some food for thought. Thank you sir.

2. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    I never leave home without my equipment.:D

T

3. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Interesting thread. Didn't know so many couples are so into taking some fun sexy pictures. Happily surprised! I have always enjoyed take pictures of the little miss. And just this year have started to get a little more engaged into the subject. Taking the time to learn more about it, buying equipment, and going out of my way to help take regular pictures and post a new picture every week day on Instagram. Feel like we have both grown to learn more on the subject. We will bringing some of our equipment when we come down to TTR (July 1st to July 9) as we think the new landscape would make for some fantastic pictures to post up on Instagram.

We would be happy to make new friends and try out taking pictures for another couple or two. Maybe even see about taking pictures with the little miss in them. Our Instagram account is Mysterj_ Have a look and let us know if this interests you.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice