Photography

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Headstone, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
  2. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    We have used David Carranza as well as the onsite photo company. Best price we could get from the onsite company to was 10 pictures at $30 each. Pricing started around $1500. Pictures were top notch and several were edited. Second time we used David. At the time, I didn't know he wasn't allowed onsite until the evening before the shoot. He met us on the beach, and took about 120 pictures for half the price of the resort. However, they limited to beach shots on only a couple of shot were edited and I believe those were limited to black and white edits. He gives you all the negatives on a CD. I should have asked for the raw files as I am also and avid Lightroom user, but I didn't think about it at the time.

We will be there June 23 through 30. I always bring D600 and a couple of strobes with me. I take lots of pictures of the wife while we are there, but it takes a 3rd party to take pictures of both of us. If anybody is there during this time let me know.

For reference, a few of the resort pics are on page one of our media page.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  3. Headstone

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
    Yes David does some good work. Have not used him personally though

4. Redvelvet

Redvelvet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    would love to do a photo shot but not at those prices any suggestions our dates July 26 thru august 3 ?

5. Headstone

Ratings:
    +388 / 0
    If someone here is able connect up and decide if you want the shots on your own memory card or if you want them to edit for you.

6. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6

The prices aren't bad for what you get actually.....better than in the US.

Bring a big memory card and have other couples do a shoot for you. They may not be perfect photography, but I'd bet they suit your needs just fine.

7. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Now that I have burned my wife’s photos into my retina from staring at them, I thought I should do something productive other than staring at the photos of her taken by Provoke at TTR. I read many other reviews and thought I should write something about our experience since it was so outstanding. Please forgive me I got a little carried away but I figured after the incredible experience and classy yet hot as hell photograph it was warranted.
    My wife has had sexy boudoir photos done before and they were great but from what I heard and seen from others the ones from Provoke were defiantly hotter than the average boudoir session. Before we left there was a post CCC and I thought it might be time for another photo shoot since she has been working out like crazy and looks great. At 43 she is aging like a fine wine; I think she is looking hotter than when she was in her 20s. (Ok back to this before I lose focus and click back to the pictures.)
    One day it rained and I tactfully suggested a photo shoot, she jumped at the suggestion. It was obvious tact wasn’t needed and it was something she wanted to do. Bing a rainy day the Provoke reps were not at the pool. I found they have a tiny office near the front entrance which no one was in. The concierge was of no help in locating them but the security office at the entrance was great. He didn’t speak English but rather humorously got his message across that they were eating lunch. When they came back, we found that there were no photographers available that day but they could do it the next day. I really didn’t want to lose time at the pool and said so to my wife. I wish the look in my wife’s eyes was the Desire to have her way with me, but I could tell she really wanted the photo shoot. Always wishing to fulfill my wife’s desires we made arrangements for the next day.
    The arrangements are rather simple schedule a time and they show up at your room. There is an option for hair and makeup. It's rather steep at $180 but if you can swing it, I do recommend it. Unless your wife is extremely talented the professional application does make a difference. I never saw her slate blue eyes pop so much they were captivating. The hair and makeup option came with 2 hair and markup artists who worked on my wife for over an hour. It may have taken so long because she has a hell of a lot of hair. She also has a scar from melanoma, normally with makeup, it's hard to see but they made it invisible. The results were stunning and there is no way she could have done what they did.
    The photographer (Gibo) arrived about an hour after the makeup artist began and asked what we were looking for photograph wise as well as her outfits and my wife’s experience. Having not planed any of this I told him it was whatever he wanted to do with her, related photography of course. That we pretty much only had stuff we had brought for dinner, bash and the pool to work with. Gibo looked over everything I laid out on the bed and began making her outfit selections. He then talked to my wife a little about what he thought would look good and she immediately agreed. I was pleased to see that he quickly put my wife at ease and she was comfortable with him. He then asked what I was going to wear. Huh? what I was going to wear? I a mildly in shape 52-year-old guy who the hell wants pictures of me. Well, apparently my wife does, who would have thought. I tried to get out of it but he wasn’t giving me an option so you guys be prepared you will make a few cameos. I tried to minimize the photo I was in but I have to admit it was pretty stimulating. Being with a hot woman in poses you normally wouldn’t do wasn’t too bad. Pulse my wife like them again who would have thought.
    He put on his sexy playlist on the speaker we brought and the photo shoot started. He would explain the shots he was going to take and give her pointers or demonstrate what he was looking for. She posed and moved like a pro, she was definitely in a grove. There is nothing other to say that it was hot as hell to watch and participate in my cameos. Several times I thought of asking him to step out for a minute so I could take care of some issues. I'm sure you know what I mean. And believe me, it would have only been a minute because we were both worked up.
    We did photos in our room, on the balcony, and on the beach. He also did photos on red material which was something new he said he was trying. From the result, I think he will be doing it again. He said they also take pictures at other location in the resort but these are the ones he chose. Judging by the results he made good choices
    After the shoot, he said he could meet us later that day or the next day to review the pictures. We chose the next morning. We had already lost the prior day because of rain and wanted to get in the pool. I need to cool down in the pool or take a cold shower. Throughout the rest of the day, I would ask her about the shoot and her feelings. She said she enjoyed it a lot but didn’t gush like I thought she would. Finally, I dug deeper because I began to think something was wrong. She said she was having all kinds of feeling and a little numb. I thought Umm this isn’t good. I refilled our tumbles and re-addressed, that opened the flood gates. She began to talk she said she was in shock but her face began to light up. Said she had never felt sexier and more beautiful. That she couldn’t believe that the pictures he would show her in the display were her because the pictures were stunning. She felt like she was looking at a different person. She loved it and it made her feel powerful and like a goddess. That seemed to shake her out of from them on her reaction was more of what I had hoped for.
    We met with Gibo the next day to decide on some pictures and naturally hear the sales pitch. Holly crap it was tuff to delete any of the pictures he selected. There were some retouching and filters applied but not too much, so it was all her. There is nothing to say other than damn they were all hot. We got rid of some that were similar but were still at 52. We stopped to figure out what we were going to do before we eliminated any others. It was obvious I wasn’t only taking home a couple of pictures, I also had to cool off again. I had originally anticipated that we would come home with 5 or so pictures however she had that “look in the eyes” thingy going on and again and it wasn’t for me. I knew I was going to lose so I suggested we go to the pool and drink on it. I held her off until the next morning OK actually I held us off until the next morning. How was I going to say we were only getting 5 pictures after the whole feel like a goddess thing? We met with one of the rep in their office and with Kyles words of wisdom that “everything in Mexico is negotiable” we looked at packages. I did get them down in price a bit and ended up with 52 pictures instead of 40. A better negotiator may have been able to do better but I was satisfied. We bought the larger package for $600, yea I know it’s a lot. Does it sound better if I say it comes with a photo book, a thumb drive with the 52 pictures and a slide show set to music? That even though I’m fixed that slide show may result in another child. Even though I had no intention on spending that much money when we started the way it made her feel and how incredible the pictures are I don’t regret it at all.
    So, after all that blabbering here’s my summery. Do the photo shoot your wife deserves the experience. Our women go through a lot to look good for us. We owe it to them to feel like a goddess, it will make her feel wonderful. Hell, she deserves it just for wearing those heels never mind the waxing plucking and all that other stuff that goes on I don’t understand. The photos are your bonus, the way it will make her feel and the experience is what's important.
    Realistically figure on buying a few pictures but be prepared for more. They have a smaller package for just over 300. Also, individual pictures can be bought I hear between $10-$20 depending on how you negotiate. (If you suck at negotiating like me bring Kyle, he gets the master suite cheap). The hair and makeup is expensive but is worth it if you feel you will be getting a lot of pictures. Also, do it early in your trip before the vacation bloat takes effect
    Hope that helps some of you decide. I would love to post some pictures to show the results but sadly they are too hot and Steve will have to take them down. But if you stop in Provokes office, they can show you some hotter books that they don’t keep at the pool.

Now if you excuse me, I'm, going to go watch her slide show again

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  8. Alex y Sole

Alex y Sole Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0
    Some couple who want to take pictures and us to them and exchange?
    Confirmed in TTR between 12 and 15 June. ;)

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I have seen the @MajesticMelons photos and I must say what hubby (name withheld to protect the guilty) has written is true.
    The photos were spectacular.

Oh, I saw them all, even the unpurchased/deleted photos on the dark web;)

10. Jarek_and_Sylwia

Jarek_and_Sylwia Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I'm on the fence about bring my equipment. If I do I'll PM you. If not I'm pretty sure we'll run into each other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice