Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by heidi11885, Nov 24, 2015.

1. heidi11885

heidi11885 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be visiting TTR in December. I'm looking to do a photo shoot while there. I know they offer them at the resort. Does anyone have any information on these? Or reviews? Suggestions? Etc :) Thank you!

2. Mister Dr Jane

Mister Dr Jane Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Mrs Dr Jane did the shoot with Miguel the local TTR photog when we were there in Aug. We spent the first 30-40 minutes with the both of us around the hammocks and the dock. After we were done, I felt that was about 29 minutes too long.
    We then moved onto the bikini shots, more toward the quiet pool on the beach and in the ocean. She loved it. I can't say enough about the results. There are some that I will treasure forever. She looks stunning. Next time we will spend 90% of the time on her.

Take a variety of outfits, suits and accessories. Also take lots of water and towels for sweat dabbing. It might help to meet with the photographer a bit before your shoot and go over poses to see what you like.

Our cost was $300 for all of the shots on a cd. You had the option of packages or one by one pricing also. I just had some printed for the house. One was 16x20 and looks great. There are a few places online that I found that will print this sort of stuff, your local walgreens or walmart will not.

3. CandSbeach

CandSbeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Thanks for that post. Often wondered about a shoot while we are there, but didnt know any of the details.

4. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    My wife did a photo shoot while we were there over Halloween. It was amazing. It's supposed to be an hour, we spent about 45 minutes in our room taking various pictures with a handful of outfit changes. He was very professional and made her feel very comfortable. We then went to the beach for about a half hour, took many shots on the beach and in the water. Like everything in Mexico, prices are negotiable, especially if you are paying in cash. We paid $300 and got most of our pictures on CD plus this amazing 3 minute DVD slideshow that he puts together with all the shots set to music. All the digital photos are high resolution and completely unrestricted. Which means they can be reproduced by any company as long as the content is not in violation of their policy. We reprinted our own on our Canon photo printer and they came out great. One again, may have been the best $300 I spent in my life... Would highly recommend it.... And like everything you do at TTR, push your limits with these outfits and shots, he will make you look like a perfect 10! Not saying my wife isn't already... maybe a 9.5!!!

Paul

5. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    We will be heading to TTR for our second trip over new years 15/16. I never heard of of the photo shoot option until it was brought up in this post. With the positive reviews, this is definitely something I will look into during our stay. I am pretty handy with my camera and have done photo shoots on the side for family and friends, but it would be nice for someone other than myself to guide my spouse for poses. I always tell her she looks fabulous and to do this or stand like that, but she always thinks I'm just being polite because we are married :wink3:. I think she may take instruction better from someone else and I would be able to sneak into a few pictures too :)

On our first trip I brought a small waterproof point and shoot camera and my DSL, but the DSL never came out of the safe. I only used the point and shoot. People seem to get nervous when they see a large DSL camera. The point and shoot camera seems to be a lot less intimidating at TTR which seems to be a bit of a photo phobic environment. I still took lots of pictures, but I also politely asked permission first before I snapped the pictres of our new friends we met there.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  6. adamnterri

adamnterri Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 0
    We agree with all of the post above, we done that couple year's back, we were extremely pleased, I would definitely recommend trying it,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice