Photo Contest for the weekend..........................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 13, 2007.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn facists.

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwwwww.. I work every weekend, so I won't get to get any good ones.. Will take my camera to work just incase something funny and off the wall happens..

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Lets just say there were some pics taken last night! A few I will post, a few I can NOT post, hahahaha

Talked to dennis last night and a few other CCers that were with him, although I was drunk and not sure what was said................... hehe

4. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Hmmmm we did take a few good ones last night. Not sure which camera it ended up on. Did not get to see the crew until about 4am since my boss showed up at the bar wanting to drink, that means you lock the doors and drink with him I found out last night. Shots were flowing, they did all end up at my bar last night. Wished I could have hung out instead of worked.

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, still can't get to work.. Blocked in with water.. Creek is still in the road.. If I ever get to work today, i'll take pictures of the water and post them... Wish I would have had my camera last night, cause a guy I know was being stupid/drunk, doing donuts in the parking lot at work, and the cops busted him.. Didn't take him to jail, but gave him a massive ticket.. I would have loved to have had that one on video lol.

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    as i told jason last night..

i have the winning picture!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flooding Pictures, and yes, still flooded in... The river has came up so fast that it is now blocking Route 52, which is our main roads. Here are some pictures from earlier.. Gonna try my night vision out on my camera in a little while ... Still getting bigger...

DOWN FROM MY HOUSE... THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T MAKE IT TO WORK TODAY... NEED A DAY OFF ANYWAY ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MUDSLIDE ABOUT 1/2 MILE FROM MY HOUSE

[​IMG]

WARFIELD, KY, WHERE I WORKED 2 YEARS AGO...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 MILES FROM THE HOUSE!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AROUND MY FRIENDS HOUSE IN WARFIELD, KY

[​IMG]

8. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yikes Greta !!!

Glad you got the day off work, but what a way to get it ! LOL :D

How is your house ? No water close, is there ?

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Glad I got the day off too, but it has made me off all day lol.. First Sunday off since August lol. I missed my shows too... My house is fine.. Suppose to be out of the flood plan thing they have here, but we have backwater from the river right down from us.. We are back against a hill, so it would have to come another major rain storm, or a dam to break or something.. I think anyway... I've had lots more water in my yard before.. Not even on the road in front of the house yet, so that's a good sign...

THANKS FOR ASKING...

10. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That good news Greta.

Hope the weather clears and the water doesn't rise anymore.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice