pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another pet peeve of mine is when people throw stuff at me. I could be taking care of a customer and I ask them for their ID, and they just throw it instead of pacing it gently on the counter or giving it to me in my hand...That really pisses me off. I almost got into a fist fight with a cashiers at a drugstore when she was throwing my stuff into the bags.

Oh and another one is when Im at the checkout line and the cashiers is chit chatting on the phone while ringing up customers.

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You work in a bank don't you mate? My best friend does as well and she HATES it, as customers are so rude!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok here is the pet peeve of all time....

I went in to the bank to close my account, they didn't ask for ID or anything just tok my cheque and closed out my loan..
    So then the next day I check to see that the cheque went throiugh only to see an NSF fee...Umm..

Well it turns out they took out the amount twice. So instead of 2 grand they took out 4 grand...So then the song and dance I went through to get my money back I dealt with moron ontop of moron. I had to go to that stupid bank 3 times!!! Just to get my loan closed. And then on top of that I went in one day and she cut me a check for the amount..But she shouldn't have....

So I went back in to give them their cheque they gave me..And only to hear that girl who gave it to me lied to cover her ass...

I will NEVER EVER USE TD BANK AGAIN..

4. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I do. Customers can be very rude. They expect you to give them special treatment just becuase they have a big bank account.

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    F*ckers. Politeness costs nowt, who gives a stuff if they have £1 or £100000000000?!

6. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree!!
    Although I do have the very nice customers that can make your day sometimes.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate banks nothing but problems everytime i go in.

went into my bank one day to open a savings account and they said no that i didnt want that and they wouldnt open it for me. :evil: what the feck is that all about?

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I know banks are brutal...a bunch of 19 year old kids with barely a highschool education in charge of my money??? :shock:

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Prob something to do with sales, apple? I am reluctant to slag off banks as Alison tells me nightmare work stories!

I hate the Post Office more...

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    telling you no you cant have an account. ppffttt

my favourite was when i lost my bank card one day and went to the closest branch to me and they wouldnt give me a new one. had to go to my home branch that closes at 5 and is in whitby and i work downtown. i said so youre basically telling me i can never access my money cause i cant get to my branch for weeks now. very nice people. gotta love that customer service. needless to say i had a new on in my hands within about 5 mins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice