pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OH NO I SENSE ANGER!

2. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me too! :double finger: And people at roundabouts - if there is nothing coming, then GO! Don't just sit there like a melon so I am stuck behind you!!!

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No anger on my part.

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just like the people at the lights.... :roll:

6. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes! I am a road rager though with NO patience whatsoever! I shout at traffic lights until they turn green, it helps me...

7. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Road rage is the best way to get that tension out of your system..At least for me it is.

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me too...i hate waiting....i hate slow drivers....drives me bonkers...

and no anger on my part...just stating my pet peeves....

9. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Indeed so!

More peeves...when you ask for something in a shop, like a top in your size and you KNOW the person can't be arsed to find out so they go "no, they're all out". BALLS are they! I've worked in a shop, I know the tricks!

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i had a great experience in a shop last week. there was this awesome sweater set they were advertising in every where so i went in to go an buy it. but they were like it doesnt come out till next week..

then she leaned in and said i have them in the back would you like one..hehehehe so she went and got me my size i tried it on fell in love with it now its mine! a full week before anyone else could buy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice