pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont like it when people are ugly and they stink! :mad:

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well some people cant help being ugly. thats an unfair pet peeve. but the stinkiness can be helped.....

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Say what??

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IAN I HAD NEARLY THE SAME PROBLEM FEW WEEKS BACK SOME OLD TIMER WAS COUNTING MONEY FOR THIS CAKE AND I WAS WATCHING AND HE MUST HAVE COUNTED IT 6 TIMES I WAS READY TO KICK HIM IN WAS LIKE THANKS FOOL NOW IV GOT LIKE 5 MINUTES TO EAT MY STUFF! I AM WRITING TO THE GOVERNMENT................

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agreed..... stinkiness can be a problem, not to mention gross (shower ppl).. but as for ugly... can't include that in a pet peeve, cus everyone sees everyone differently.

6. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg i hate old people! there was this granny in asda paying for her weekly shop in 1p and 2ps! i was like arggh! and i only had one thing to buy!

7. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha... the old ppl are like that here too.... they have to pay for everything in the exact change when there is a huge line up behind them.

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the governement will build a giant building where ppl over the age 50 will go and they will locked in and it will be far into the country side wher no1 knows like on the moors! on the way to liverpool thtd be sweeeet!
    and yeah as for ugliness it is true beauty is in the eye of the beholder and stuff lol

9. CHAZ

CHAZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

HAHAHAH works for me

10. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahah i think itd work for many..............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice