pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so you in the same boat then? god i love em but sometimes just

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :mad: :mad:

2. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, being the eldest of my group of friends I'm sort of a big brother figure. I'm the one who's expected to sort out everyone's problems and stuff. Then when I ask for a favour they're like "I dunno..." :evil:

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my pet peeve is also making plans and getting dumped on a few ours b4 arranged meeting time......

4. Geordie

Geordie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I hate that, or when they call you up and go "Actually mate, I really can't be arsed". All you had to bloody do was turn up! I've gone to the trouble of sorting stuff out :evil:

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes it always happens to me aswell when i have got showered and im all changed ready to go out of the door and they say oh mate cant make it now like the weekend me n my mate had arranged for 2 weeks for him to come down and tht morning he goes im on my way to france i was like ok no problem mate speak 2 ya later bye T**T TOSSER! AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!

6. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh no
    i hate rubbish friends, theres no point.

7. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    but there will be other times i always end up going out smhow and gettin utterly legless!"

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    meeeeeeeeee too and there's alot of them lately... :evil:

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    teachers who DONT cancel night classes on the last day of classes before break!!! and they make it necessary to go by starting some big dumb debate :evil:

10. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Geordie wrote

Got it in one mate.. thats exactly the same as me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice