pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know what you mean kait. My friends are mostly guys and even if the g/f's or wives don't say anything, you know they hate it... Im not the type of person that likes to forever discuss hair, nails, make-up and shopping all the time. I think thats one of the reasons why i'd rather hang out with mostly guys.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hve tons of guy friends too.

i get along with the better some times. however, i am a girlie girl and can discuss fashion, shoes, shopping, soaps..but can talk about things guys like as well. excepthockey. i tune out hockey talk.

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i tune out hockey too..... except if its about Syndey Crosby.. he's just a little cutie :D .. young but still pretty cute

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i can talk cars...guys are surprised

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, i like cars too... but what surprises the guys is when i tell them i have a motorcycle :shock:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i dont like cars. i can just talk about them....

spent a lot of time at car shows and watching motor trend every week. (barf)

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I know loads about cars...I get the "look" when I know part names and where they are....stupid guys think I can get hustled in a mechanics...pffftt

8. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah for sure... the look is priceless. I get a few double takes when i ride my bike...haha... luv it

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :rant: yumm soup!

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isabelle what kind of bike do u have

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice