pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pet Peeve of today = I hate it when the shop has run out of Belgian buns, I want one, I have a craving!

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pet peeve of the day = best friend's stupid boyfriends that try to control everything :evil:

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont have one for today........ :(

4. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My pet peeve for today is Boyfriend having a Female Best Friend!! :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil: :mad:

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    jealous?

6. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not quite but it still bothers me

7. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nah that bothered me too! i trusted him.. its just she was some 6 foot blonde model who lets just say, wasnt exactly a prude!

8. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I trust him. I just dont know her enought to trust her.

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bank staff are the spawn of the devil in my book and get all they deserve.

Once had a bank bounce a dierct debit on my account for £17 cos there was insufficient funds in the said account and had the bollocks to then charge me £30 to send me a letter telling me they had done so.

Wankers....... :lol:

Ian.

off to pub now, have a good weekend peeps.

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my pet peeve of my lifetime is girls who hate on other girls that are best friends with their boyfriends... seriously... me and brit are good friends with mainly guys, and their girlfriends always end up hating us when we're nothing but nice to them. they hate us just because we're friends with their guys... it's the dumbest shit i've ever heard!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice