pet peeve of the day......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Nov 16, 2005.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok new thread.

i was out at lunch and these women on the escalator going down were talking and one was annoyed and she sucked her teeth....

I HATE THIS....

why do people do it....aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

2. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah seriously....she could have called me, i would have given her something to suck on.....

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you do not want this woman sucking on anything of yours...
    she reminded me of jabba the hut :shock:

4. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha... leave it to Justin.

Im kinda annoyed right now... my boss is talking to a coworker and he has a pen that you click.... and he keep clicking on the damn thing......arrgg... gonna grab it out of his hand soon

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i do that sometimes... :oops: heheheehe but i usually realize it and stop

6. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last year there was a coworker (not here anymore) that used to do it all day... so one day at lunch, i went and replaced all his pens in his desk with reg one and destroyed the clicky pens..... lol

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA

well i just hate the tooth suck. i wanna punch people in the face that do it. so bloody annoying....

8. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hate people that fiddle for the sake of it

9. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg wen people do tht sucky teeth thing i want to punch them in the tush aswell bloody annoying!

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Old people and women with push chairs and toddlers should not be allowed out in public at lunch times.

I ( officialy ) have 40mins for my lunch and dont need to spend half of it behind some puple rinsed old boiler trying to buy a jam doughnut in the bakers with a f*cking credit card.

Ok.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice