Percentage Of Topless Ladies @ Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chris N Lisa, Dec 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    We’ve been about 7 times since Reno and each time the % of topless ladies shrinks. Our first trip Sep 2017 seemed like everyone was topless, we just came back in Jan and I even made a comment to the bartenders that barely anyone was topless. I’d say maybe 15% at most. It sure why because if I’m going to a topless resort my top is coming off.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    When I see this topic pop up here and there, I like to look at the question behind the question . . maybe not about the percentage of topless, but possibly more like "what can you tell me to make me more comfortable to remove the top?"

When we went for the first time, I kept my mouth shut. It was going to have to be the wife's choice and timing when her top would come off - if at all.

Man, it wasn't 20 minutes max and BINGO! Off it came. I expected the removal to be subtle, and maybe kinda sorta hiding somewhere . . but to my surprise she was in the center of the sexy pool! She does not like attention of any sort. So after a couple of hours, I got up enough nerve to ask her what magical thing happened to give her the unction to "do it". When she told me, it was totally logical. She said, A) she realized that with 60% or more of the women topless, she would be getting MORE attention with her top ON than if her top was off, and B) She told me that she knew how much it would please me, and C) "We didn't come to a topless resort to wear a top!"

We BOTH had a fabulous trip, and cannot wait until the next one!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  3. sexyred

sexyred Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +400 / 0
    I don't even take tops with me on the trip, lol. 100% here. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. tropez

tropez Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 1
    Remember, the experience is what you make it. Go as mild or as wild as you or your partner are comfortable with. The Boobs Cruise is the only place that you may feel pressure to go topless, it’s in the darn name and all. But it’s also a great way to break down that mental, “I’m not used to this” barrier.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    TTR is a place where you can be comfortable being far beyond your comfort zone.

6. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    So true. Sometimes even a person's dignity will run away yelling, "Fuck that, you're on your own. Call me when you're done.":eek:

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    Mrs. Team starts out with a top on in the morning every day for a little bit at least (she likes the way some of them look lol)...but normally around noon or so it comes off. In any case, it doesn't matter if you wear yours or not, everyone is cool with whatever you decide.

8. We3

We3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Here is a question.. Walking through the lobby - does it have to be a cover up or can it be the top /bottoms of bikini?

If it has to be a cover up- i'm not bringing the suit tops..

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I personally think it is in good taste to wear a cover up through the lobby. The resort is not a 3-star anymore.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Just have to have nips obscured some how. Top, cover up dental floss just make it look like you trying. My wife has walk to the rooms topless without a problem but I would imagine if we were hanging out something might be said.
    Just know TTR is consistantly inconsistent with the rules. Most rules are kind of like a box of chocolate. Some may complain about it, but in my opinion they judge things on case by case basis and over all they do a good job moving the rules around.
    Suit tops, I remember those :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice