People Of All Kinds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Northindyaji... Yes, bring on the slammers, the tequila volleyball and any other fun to be had! :beergone:
    Jamie, thanks for the challange, what did you mean in your post since you are bringing them? Who is them, did I miss something...

I think that everyone is going to have fun..It seems the big party there is starting around May 17th according to the posts. I say that we start it when we get there! It feels like forever away! Ugh!

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Them is you... you and Mark... they that are bringing you are Brad and Keri since they talked you into coming. :D

Jamie

3. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not~

They are not bringing us...We actually know how to travel all on our own! Haha

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Re: Not~

Yeah but if you ride in their luggage then you save on airfare. :shock: I thought as seasoned travelers you'd know this. :roll:

:D

Jamie

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I could not agree more - Me and my Hubby will be going for the 3rd time this year. Ive always been heavy and was VERY worried about going in 2006 when we were there for the 1st time. NO-ONE batted even an eye lid at me!! I was a little insecure but that came from just me and NO-ONE else. When I went back last year 45 pounds lighter, STILL NO-ONE batted an eye lid - my weight loss made NO difference to how people interacted with me!!!

It is THE most laid back place I have EVER been. All shapes sizes, colours, creeds, everything!! The only people that do form judgements on others are either 1st timers who've got a cheap deal to Temptations by accoident (like many of the people were there last year were!!) or small minded people who are just arseholes and would have something to say about any one no matter what they look like! If that woman licked her nipple then so what - she probably felt liberated and confident enough to let loose. GOOD ON HER I say!!!
    I cant wait to get there this year!! Roll on August 30th!!
    xxxxx

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We might just see you there!

7. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    After our trip I had posted a Trip Advisors trip report which was entitled "set your expectations". In there I talk about how if you are the type of person who is the type to get offended/say "well I never!", etc., then the BBG isn't the place for you.

And, if you're the type of person who instead of being horrified, instead laughs along (or for that matter, at) the fun, then it's for you.

As so many have said before - you can truly be yourself there. If you're a woman, you can be 22 and perfect or 62 and not and every combination therein, adn it doesn't matter. You can go topless or you can wear a head-to-toe Muu muu (though why in that tropical sun is your own issue) and no one will care. If you're a guy, it doesn't matter whether you're buff or have man-boobs bigger than your wife's boobs, it doesn't matter. You can partake in the fun, or you can sit and "simmer" all day in the pool, and all that is just fine.

Generally speaking the only time I was uncomfortable was when this guy, who was generally an arrogant ass all the time anyway started giving his date/wife/girlfriend a bunch of shit right there in public, and when a woman sitting near the bar told him to lighten up, he turned on her. At that point the entire crowd turned ugly on him, and security pulled him out.

Not exactly a sexual antic, was it? That's the type of thing that can happen in the corner tavern or the soccer field as anywhere else.

Additionally, and something no one really talks about (because I'm guessing no one here would want to be there), but there is always the quiet pool.

So go, go be yourself, go have fun.

8. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Party

I think if you are in party mode and everyone is having fun then no one worries about anything. We are all going to have a blast! Bring on the slammers and good beer!

9. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second all the good I have heard. This resort is for anyone that does not form opinions and is there to have fun and make friends. And maybe have a drink or two. :lol:

10. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perfect, then I AM going to the right place. I want to have a drink or two or...I want to be there so bad. I think I am most looking forward to seeing all the activities, it seems like they are where people have the most fun... Will people share with me the things they found to be the most fun?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice