People Of All Kinds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I have to say that the post about the big lady at the pool licking her nipples makes me think hmmm... Im new! Are there people of all kinds and all sizes that can all have a good time? I mean, I will say I'm not sure I want to see that (based on that individual story) but are all welcome to have fun?

2. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0

In a word:

YES!!!

All are welcome at TTR.

3. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Absolutely and you'll see so many people from all walks of life. I've never been anywhere like it. Come one...come all. All are welcome and encouraged to let loose and have the time of their lives!

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I felt the same way you do when I read that post about the "large, nipple licking lady" and I have been there before.
    I thought "hey, what happened to 'nobody knows you, nobody gives a shit'?" So, while I was not there to witness that particular incident, I must assume that there will always be those who do judge others, no matter where they are. But I can assure you that is not the norm and most everyone is very accepting of others.
    A person may see some things that they might not necessarily care for, or that they would never do, but it's really no big deal and if it is a big deal, then perhaps Temptations is not the place for them to be.
    Again, I was not there to see this particular incident and therefore cannot judge anyone on what they thought of the situation.
    I think you can rest assured that you will be able to relax and have a great time without feeling self concious about anything.
    BUt, hey, I'll be there in 2 days!!! So I'll be sure to let you know!!!!

5. hathondo

hathondo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you will see all kinds of things that in the States would get you a summons to visit the local judge,but in the BBG (Temptations) it may be the last hold out against political correctness,if you dont like dont look! if you do join in!!
    the best way to take the resort is to get involved and make friends.
    we have met many wonderful and beautiful people from around the world that we would have never had the chance to meet.
    I love the fact that it may also be the best repeater resort,many people have been there over 5 times and I have met people w over 30 trips to the BBG.
    :D

6. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    To echo the other sentiments....BBG/TTR is a little bit of everything. You will see young, old, tall, short, heavy, skinny, gay, straight, you name it and you will see it. And the funny part of it all is that almost to a person they are all smiling. I have never seen a more care free all accepting place in my travels than this one. You'll see the stunning hanging around with the not so stunning and the young hanging with the not so young. That's just the way it is. Enjoy and be happy could also be the motto for BBG/TTR.

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    And guests in every stage of drunkeness!!

Tequila does make your clothes fall off :D :D

8. kim-n-john

kim-n-john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure about anyone else but I find after a couple hours of drinking the ladies are all looking pretty good :D

John & Kim

9. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0

The only people you'll ever see there NOT smiling are the folks that couldn't have a good time anywhere if you paid them.

You know who they are, they complain about everything from the time they hit the lobby until they leave.

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I don't know... let's try a test. You and I get there the same day (what time are you arriving but the way? Maybe we can share a shuttle or something.. anyway).. Let see how long you can go before you break out into a shit eatin' grin. Now we can't count anytime you have between the shuttle and your room and the time you spend in your room. We'll start the clock from your first visit with me to Patty O's or Deigo's bar.

I guessing that if it hasn't happened in the first 5 minutes that we need to rush you to the hospital cause you're dead. And if you are, there's nothing we can do for you so we ain't gonna rush.. we'll go after the bars close. Wait.. they are open 24 hours now so.. well you're shit out of luck if you're dead. So.. for every minute you can hold out after that first 5 minutes.. I'll do a slammer. If you don't last at least 5 minutes.. you do 5 slammers. Wanna take that bet?

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice