Pensioners trapped in sex party hell!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sol_Gemma, Oct 18, 2005.

1. PAULY

PAULY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's the picture ratio?

Something like 2 out of 10 are "safe" to show the parents?

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We haven't shown them any. Don't even think our mates have seen them. Because my daughter has access to our laptop, we have to store them all on cd's and hide them.

3. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what I need to do. Right now I have them in a "hidden folder" on the PC, but I think my son could easily figure out how to unhide files.
    Oh, and i was only able to show like 10 of my 50 vacation pics to my family. I remember telling my husband on the 3rd day at BBG that we purposefully have to take clean pics so we have sometihng to show everyone, LOL!

4. CINJIM

CINJIM Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took well over 100 pictures then printed out select picture to share with friends. I have one in there of Cindi where I covered her boobs with a blue eraser type mark, that gets a few comments like "why did you have to do that?". There is another one of her from a distance topless with the brim of her hat covering her face. No one seem to have figured out yet that it is her. It's almost like Where's Waldo? Makes for some fun but I have not shown those to family.

5. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We about 1,200 pictures when we were at the BBG in May. You'd be lucky if 150 could be seen by the innocent. :evil:

6. CrazyMichelle

CrazyMichelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    g

OMG first time seeing this post... thats fucking great ahhahaha
    I liked the caption of man licking breast... haha GO chinos!!!
    And dayum that looked like me up there with the banana... or maybe im just thinking back to last may :)
    BBG ROCKS!

7. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    HAHAHA - Michelle should we tell them what WE DID with the bananas. Hilarious.

8. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Carole , I can just imagine what you guys did with this Banana! :lol:

[​IMG]

9. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    We just got back - there were several older couples there during our stay but they did seem to be having fun. Heck, one one guy was walking around asking if he could take pictures of the ladies. Chinos even introduced them right before the perfect couple game in Nice shoes for being married 54 yrs. After reading all these treads, I wonder way he was taking the pictures cause he came up the next day and asked for Trina's name and wrote it down. I also saw a group of geneticly challenged people that were staying at BBG as well - several of us commented how they would be affected by what they saw. Look for that on the news next.

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice