Pensioners trapped in sex party hell!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sol_Gemma, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Barkley

Barkley Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blue Bay Getaway Rocks!

Go to the Club if you're a stick in the mud!

2. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    I loved toga night at Hedo, that was a riot :wow: .. I cut my toga with toe nail clippers.. lol.. very cute.. Some really innovative people out there.. I know we will have a blast at BBG.. Just looking forward to getting a vacation, and having an absolute blast.. Just funny how people think Hedo is such a wild place :whip: .. It has it's moments though :3some: .. I have also heard about the different groups that form a take over at Hedo, they get pretty wild :whip: :whip: .. Good for them.. It's all in fun.. Can't wait.!!! :bounce:

3. CINJIM

CINJIM Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, total nudity is not sexy. I think the gals in their slutwear with bits and pieces peeking out are much sexier. Flashing can be fun.

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    To be honest, on a sexual note. We thought the BBG was quite tame and we expected to see or hear a lot more things than we did. I would never say it's a 'WILD' place to go. Theres an entire resort in majorca (spain) which is much wilder than the BBG.

5. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree! I think sexy scant or sheer clothing is sexier than being totally nude. I like to leave just a little to the imagination. :D

6. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess this depends on what people's perception of "wild" is. I'm with you in that I've seen much wilder and didn't think BBG was as "bad" as other places. But if someone is prude or has led a sheltered life, I'm sure they would be blown away with what goes on there.

I love BBG just the way it is as I can make it wilder if I choose to :3some: :whip: :bootyshake: or veg out on the quiet side if I've had too much (which I can't imagine doing, but good to know I have that option, LOL!)

7. CINJIM

CINJIM Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can only imagine what my mother-in-law would say :announce: :doh:

8. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I can only imagine what my mother or MIL would say, LOL! My mom raised her eyebrows over a pic of me in the red low cut top, imagine if she saw the rest of it all.... :shock:

9. PAULY

PAULY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I don't know what all the fuss is about.

I wouldn't consider myself as extrovert and I had a good time last year @ BBG.

I went 'round my parents last night to watch the programme to show them what their son had been up to on his holidays.

It had all 3 of us laughing.

Paul
    :D

10. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    My parents wouldn't be suprised at the place Lynfa & I go on hols but they could never see the pictures. I'd be left out of the will for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice