Pensioners trapped in sex party hell!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sol_Gemma, Oct 18, 2005.

1. the italian stalion

the italian stalion Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very funny the couple was shocked and appaled at the oral sex games , sex in the pool. men licking womens breasts . heres my question if they were so disgusted with what was going on at the bbg how come they had a huge list of what happened down there? sounds like a fun holiday to me

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must admit though I once got laid in the quiet pool at around 4 in the morning........ :wink:

Ian. :lol:

3. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    That article was hilarious. I'm just laughing my ass of here.

Bigger picture here is I hope the BBG Management realizes this a very lop sided story and goes a little overboard on what actually happens every day at the BBG. They have taking some of the fun away already with there rule changes over the last two years. From what I understand most of the changes where directly related to abolishing the reputation of a swingers resort or a raunchy vacation place(Basically read some of the negative trip reports on TA and that is the reputation the new management wanted to fix). I know in the past there has been cases where people have complained and for a week or so the acitivity staff had to calm it down a bit. Hopefully this won't cause any problems at the BBG.

Still just can't get over how funny that article is. Boy talk about some straight narrow minded people. I guess the lesson is if your going to drop a grand plus you should really know what your getting yourself into.

Nick and Renee

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WatchDog ( the BBC documentary ) that aired the programme tonight often repaeats on various digital channels over the next week. I'll try ( can't promice ) to get it recorded in one format or another then get it hosted on here.

For all those hat have been or are intending to go it realy was a farce. HONEST.

Ian. :lol:

5. sue25

sue25 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naughty boy

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mum would be so proud.................. :lol: :lol:

7. CINJIM

CINJIM Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sue25 - Not to worry. I was at BBG last year and either I was comatose or blind beacuse I didn't see things as they were described by the Mirror. It is naughty and the games are fun. You will see bare breasts, and on occasion other parts - but not the overt sex that was described. You see alot more in the movies that are rated PG 13. However - there is plenty of innuendos, games and fun! That being said - if you are uncomfortable with it - hang out on the beach or at the quiet pool. Cindi (not Jim who usually does the writing)

8. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn Ian u man whore!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

9. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    I still think the best quote from lst night was

"warning - this is a topless resort"

Everyone in Europe must have gone "eh..... and......?????"

10. SaucyStace

SaucyStace Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with you. Our trip to Hedo III was tame compared to BBG besides the actual nudity. When everyone is nude its no big deal and not sexual. Toga night was the most fun we had at Hedo. Seeing everyone with little tiny pieces of fabric tied on was a lot more interesting than the nude oil wrestling game during the day. :lol:

I think Hedo gets its rep from the various groups that visit. We were told by the staff that the S & M group was very interesting. :whip: :whip: Otherwise if a particular lifestyle group is not visiting, its just the nudity.

We chose BBG over Hedo.

Stacey-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice