Pensioners trapped in sex party hell!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sol_Gemma, Oct 18, 2005.

1. dbaker81

dbaker81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So what time will the program be airing tonight? Is it 7pm in great britain? What time is that here in the US (central time zone)?

2. sue25

sue25 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its not like that right????

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The pics used in the article are good examples of what takes place during some of the "sexy games" held during the day.

Reports I've read from BBG'ers regarding extracurricular activities between guests at the bar, pool, and elsewhere don't lead me to believe that is a regular occurrence.

4. PAULY

PAULY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that the name "SEXY POOL" kinda gives it away don't you?

I don't recall seeing anything "bad" going on. Maybe discussions of parties in guests rooms after hours.

Doesn't that happen in EVERY holiday resort?

Paul :D

5. shoreladie

shoreladie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is nothing wrong with having fun ... And like so meone said, that did not do there report about BBG , before they went there ...

Hey it looks like fun too me .... :D :D :D Big Grin

6. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No~ that report is over-exagerated. I have NEVER seen people having sex there (and have been to BBG several times). They made it sound like there was actual intercourse going on in all three of the pools, etc.

Because people occasionally end up topless or naked during a poolside game or contest, does not mean that everyone is running around naked all day the way the Mirror made it sound.

Don't let the report scare you Sue~ it is really off the mark.

7. rbh44

rbh44 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been to BBg twice and have never seen anyone having sex or swinging discussions ect. Just a lot of hilarious adult fun. If thats not for you then stay at the Hilton otherwise go have a blast at BBG.

8. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hilarious!!!! :D :D

9. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, this is great! :p Chinos is famous! :wink:
    Very exaggerated, :roll: the only nudity we saw was during games and it was very brief, anywhere from a quick flash to just a few seconds.

10. sue25

sue25 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just saw it on the tv I must admit being a little shocked but my husband is up for it :shock:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice