Pensioners trapped in sex party hell!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sol_Gemma, Oct 18, 2005.

1. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh f*ck that, stand up and be proud!

2. PAULY

PAULY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stand up and be proud ?

Is that what they're going to show tonight???????????? :shock:

3. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha, lay down and be proud might be more appropiate!

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I question if the sale desk at BBG was doing their job very well, if they sold the vacations to a group of retirees that had no idea where they were going. I bet BBG gave the travel company a great rate in order to fill up some empty rooms.

Could turn out to be a great publicity move for BBG!!!!

5. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think so too. Shame the Sun didn't cover the story, more filthbags read that, hahaha! :lol:

6. GavT11

GavT11 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I agree with you there Jen. Probably why I missed it originally! :wink: I think BBG could possibly become UK's no.1 stag and hen destination from such publicity!

7. PAULY

PAULY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jenfluer

I've got it!!!!!!!!!!

The Sport should send a camera crew over or one of the lads mags (Zoo, Loaded etc.)

"Full Spread". :D

8. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8) The TV crew should be there when the Feb Crew is there. They want pictures, They will get them. :lol: :lol:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I laughed my bollocks off when I read this this morning. One of the old lads was reading it and shouted me over and said,

' Nah , then, you've been to that there Blue Bay place in Cancooooooooon ( he's from Barnsley and cant speak proper English like what I dus. ) have you heard about this place ? '

Ian puts down his bacon, sausage and tomatoe on french stick sandwich and wanders across to look at said paper..... then splits sides laughing..

' Heard about it, he's been twice in a year and wants to get back there tomorrow ' .... my mate replies reading the same paper....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent a text to Lisa and everyone else to let them know and Lisa phones me back to let me know she'd sent someone out to get a copy of the paper and they were showing had it pressed up to the windscreen of the car in her showroom showing the contestants in her competion...

On a serious note though thats what call a bargain of a allocation on arrival holiday though........ contemplating not going to pub to stay in and watch it on watch dog who's reporters were... and I quote.....

" But our team was shocked by what they saw and were able to film, and they are young and broad mided. " << What utter f*cking shite.

Roll on 7pm and BBC 1.

Ian. :lol: :lol:

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Allocation upon arrival is not the way to go! Honestly!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice