PEARL - It is the little things that make it special

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 13, 2014.

1. hoppercf

hoppercf Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been to Pearl twice (Feb 2014 & Aug 2014). We will be going back in late July-early Aug 2015. The crowd was considerably younger in August vs February (mid 50's vs mid 30's). We think it's because it is easier to pawn the kids off on the grandparents during the summer (like we do). Both times were a blast, however.
    We really enjoy the couples-only scene. It has become our go-to vacation. The service is outstanding (on par with Four Seasons / Ritz Carlton).
    Check out the Desire Forum site; it will give you an abundance of info regarding both Pearl and RM. Good luck.

2. RayParis6

RayParis6 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    So do you have any referral weeks available for next year? I'd love to try RM or pearl

3. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    In general, we've enjoyed our trips to TTR.........especially the first 2. After that the experiences began to slide down the fun scale. We grew very tired of the screaming into the mic all afternoon at the pool........all the USA. v CAN A DA........stuff. Anyway...........we've really enjoyed our stays at Pearl and RM........but will still spend a night or 2 at TTR to catch up with friends that are staying there.

In our opinion............the Desire Resorts are at a different level than is TTR.........and has been mentioned here.......you pay for that difference. For some....it's well worth it...........for others.....not so much!

Do what makes you and yours happy! Life is short.........LIVE it!

4. SMPM

SMPM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptations and Pearl

We split our trip every year between Temptations and Pearl. People always ask which we prefer. Our usual answer is: We love them both, that's why we split the trip. Each has its pluses and we're glad we don't have to pick just one!

April 2-4 at Temptations and then 8 days of being thoroughly spoiled at Pearl.

Come say hi; Pat & Stu

5. KYrivercouple

KYrivercouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    We've only been to TTR once, loved it. Your comments and discussion has made me consider splitting up our 10 day trip in October as well. However, we recieved excellent CS at TTR, it took the sexy pool bartenders one day to remember what we drank, after that we never had to ask again. I love the party atmosphere but a more laid back perhaps more adventurous time at RM or Pearl would have their advantages as well. I do need to research the atmosphere first. We are closeted exobitionists but it's only ever gone that far. Not sure if we're ready for the full Caliglia experience yet. Please advise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice