Peak Week Hotel Update

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by DConCT, Nov 1, 2007.

1. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was just checking all the sites you gave me Dennis, and Book it is the best. I will book with them. Booking the hotel separate always came out more expensive for me, the package deal works best.

Book it and vacationexpress, seem to break up your bill into 2 or 3 payments. Are they the only ones that do that?

And Im looking to get a an oceanview, Vacation express has the option to chose to get it, but then at the same time says something like "by request only". What the heez does that mean? If you book it online with them, you still have to call up the hotel to make sure it happens, or just see if its available when you get there? There's no way to ensure you get ocean view when you get down there? Because i've heard others claiming they had problems getting the room they wanted. Whats the best way to get this done?

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My trip is paid in full....air and hotel!! :cool:

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always find as a Canadian it's bet for us to get the package deal, and much easier too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice