Pds

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mooimafish, Jan 11, 2021.

1. mooimafish

mooimafish Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried searching the forum but “PDS” is too short of a keyword...

I have a few questions:

1. I know PDS isn’t allowed like at Desire, but what is allowed? How far can we push the boundary and not get in trouble?
    2. Are we allowed to caress each other in the pool or at Bash?
    3. Is kissing allowed? What body parts are we allowed to kiss?
    4. I hear a lot about the balcony shows. Are they allowed or do they happen without TTR consent?
    5. What about body shots?

Thanks! We’re gonna be there Feb 5-12. We’re super excited and can’t wait!

2. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Full PDS is not allowed. But that is not to say that bunch does not happen
    Yes caressing is allowed but again just watch the extremes. Plenty happens below the water level. And some above
    Kissing my god yes
    Yes.
    Body shots, depends on the bartender and where security is at that moment

3. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Balcony shows are not a sanctioned sport at TTR, but they happen in all varieties.

In the pool, I know I'm not pushing the limits unless I hear security say "No sex in de pool!"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. mooimafish

mooimafish Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! I figured everyone is pushing the limits of allowability as far they could!!

What about the beach beds? Anyone ever gone down there at night for some 1-on-1 action?

Also, anyone ever really gotten into trouble for PDS or PDS-type actions? (Other than a verbal warning?)

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Not everybody is pushing the limits of allowability. Some do, most don’t, and if they do it’s not a continuous course of conduct. I would say that most guests are content to keep sex acts behind closed doors or occasionally balconies, and keep private parts below the waist covered, however skimpily. Romantic kissing is common and an occasional, covert, grope ( from a partner or intimate close friend) happens, but is not commonly seen. A hard make out session, shoving tongues down throats, spit flying, is rare. There is a level decorum at the resort. Penthouse parties may be different.

Beach beds at night?....like most Cancun resorts security patrols the beach area fairly frequently after night fall. Not to catch romantically minded couples in the act...but to keep unwanted sorts away, and guests safe. Can’t say things don’t happen there but the area is watched by staff. The beach does have foot traffic at night and there is, believe it or not, some crime in Cancun. The resort definitely doesn’t want a guest (drunk?) to get hurt/assaulted.

Found a used condom in between a cushion in the tower deck one day. Looked down and it was just there, fu@king gross. No one wants body fluids from unknowns on chairs, cushions, beds, etc.. also most don’t want salty clams floating in the pool or hot tub.

We have Spent a lot of nights in the tower rooms and have never seen a balcony show. But have never looked for them either. A few nudes...yes..

TTR is a sexually charged atmosphere, for sure. But most behavior is more party like.

....or we go when it’s boring...or I am clueless/ innocent of what is actually going on.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  6. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    he says:

As someone who, at 1am on the first night of our second trip, spent a very sobering hour in the security office discussing the perception of allowable behaviour, the consequences of crossing the line, and the fun to be had in Mexican jail. I'd say be wary. Risk vs reward is a big part of the general mindset when at TTR, it can be a huge challenge to resist the Temptation of those rewards.

That said, dear god, we miss the old TTR and the rewarding memories made there!!!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Old TTR was a more overt place than New TTR, that's true enough. Bodyshots were the norm, rather than being rare like they are now. Still, you can get them done if you get your shots and just do the bodyshot... but not "ON the bar, and be quick about it without a huge production of "Look at me! I'm going to lick this here Tequila off this hot girls fine ass! Come over and watch!" THAT... will get security lined up and in your area before you get started.

But... get the shot ready, or shots plural, and have your "canvas" prepared to get the bod arranged, she pops into position, you place liquor wherever and you do like the Nike commercials, boom---handled. We do that all the time, still. Shots between boobies, poured dowhn boobies etc still work as well, especially IN the Sexy Pool, if the lady in question is at least 5'6". Otherwise, the delivery system (systems? Is the plural better for the joke story?) are ... submerged.

Back in the day, you'd occasionally catch someone sneaking some oral playtime along the pool or fun hole edges, nowadaze you won't, but you might in that hot tub area if you, and they, are quick as security hangs around there just for that reason. We've noted that some people have been obviously pushing boundaries at the Sky Bar in those area's fun hole's, because they're not nearly so well-policed by security.

We usually stay in the ground-level jacuzzi suites as that's the base room for our membership when we go to TTR, so balcony shows don't work so well as the security folks are "right there" when they go walk their rounds and they'll ask you to "put the shade down if there's going to be sex." But, that's it. *shrug* That's OK. The Tower apparently has some great vantage spots for both exhibitionists and voyeurs to do their thing, apparently. We've not stayed in that thing yet.

You can kiss, and be kissed, anywhere... but it's very rare to catch the full-on "spit flying" (LOL! that's hilarious, just conjures a mental picture doesn't it...) make out session as noted above. You might note someone being gently... manipulated subtly occasionally, with a glazed smile on their face at Bash sometimes... that sort of thing. You will Always find grab-ass going on prety much everywhere... but it's not mean-spirited or "rapey." Well, mostly, there's always some asshole (either male or female) who thinks they can grab whatever they want. Quite rare indeed, security is good about stomping on that sort of thing when brough to their attention, but it does happen at TTR just like it can happen in your local dance club or dive bar or church parking lot for that matter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Definitely some action during the foam parties.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We resemble that remark, as they say.

Weird thing, during Labor Day Weekend, foam party at night, the foam was high enough that the pool was completely obscured. There is NO WAY... NONE that security could see into the mucky-cloud of foam to know what was going on in there.

It sort of skeevede everyone in our group out and we stayed out of the foam and water entirely, but did get some great body shots, including Mexican Luge shots, up at the VIP Deck Bar around said Sexy Pool during the nighttime party. THAT was a reminiscent of old-TTR get down party!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice