Patric (general Manager) Leaving Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Len from the Floor, Jun 17, 2020.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Kyle, yeah about that!
    It’s ALL about FAKE NEWS baby!

But seriously, it is not for me to have speculation or any fun when it comes to someone’s career and livelihood.
    We all need to put a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, and food in our bellies for ourselves and our families.

Rayanne was not a fan due to some personal dealings at first but things got better over time and just this week, as late as Monday, we had a great time and were looking forward to the future.

My only public comment, and if you have been in any management capacity or have dealt with moving on yourself, many times folks are given the opportunity to find other opportunities (work) and the ability to resign under their own terms rather than being “fired” or let go.

Again, have heard enough and do not want to speculate.

Fact is, now YOU can apply for the new GM job!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. maravilloso

maravilloso Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I’ve been reading everything on this forum and going to TTR in September for the first time and feel like I know Patric already from everyone’s stories and now that he won’t be there and I won’t get to meet him is such a bummer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Maybe the owners want someone more "mild". I thought he was doing a fantastic job, especially trying to keep the "sexy edge" alive. Always involved and hands on.
    I still think the owners are trying to move toward what they consider calmer, more "upscale" clientele, and farther away from the old "wilder" TTR environment which we loved.
    Then again, maybe he's upwardly mobile and had a much better offer.
    Or, maybe he got too "turnt" on the Boobs Cruise. Hahahaha

Just my opinion, I could be totally wrong.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I removed a personal comment about Patric regarding his marriage. Let's not bring up people's personal lives.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice