Past Achievements!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, May 17, 2007.

1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll: such a smarty pants

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my greatest acheivement is making adam be my one by making him the victim after he previously resisted my charms :p
    Apart from that i too have wasted my life and am not very good at anything. But i dont smoke :cool:

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I guess I made shuan a victim this year?? We drank and drank and drank, and then when it was time for him to leave my hotel, I put him on the bus, told everyone to MAKE SURE he made it to the oasis viva, he passed out on the bus and when he awoke, it was dark and he was still on the bus!! muhahahahahahaa

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    acheivements huh

well start of today ... won the longest drive in a competition this afternoon, plus a 2 ball sweep ... good afternoon ... didnt win the whole
    thing though :(

other than that, been wasting life, played american football for GB under 19s that was cool, and tennis for kent, .. nearly made it in to the mile high club the other week aswell haha

5. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like i made better use of my victim

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes he made me a victim which resulted in a full blown arguement between me and kristi where she shouted and i was still so drunk i kept grunting at her man i wa son that bus for four hours! i must have gone up and down cancun 6 or 7 times!

7. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha thats awesome, i wish i wouldve gotten that trashed there!

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was my first day aswell this was after jumping on a 30ft inflatable bottle of beer then humping it doin ght slide at senor frogs getting bored the slide then front flipping over the fence then heading to jasons room
    drinking all warm beer stamping on tropical plants and mooning everyone going to a random room where i was greeted by a huge built guy i walked into his room knocked stuff around spoke 2 random kids then jason finally found me
    and we ran down the hallways ringing all the door bells

9. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need to drink with you guys

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    dude, you were OUT of control, I actually have a picture of you in my room WASTED, eyes half open. I MUST find the picture once I get home and post it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice