Passports.......

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Mark and Staci, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Went to get our passports this morning out of the drawer...and 1 is missing/misplaced! Guess we are screwed now. Was suppose to leave tomorrow morning!! This SUCKS!!!

Update: Had to cancel. Passport cant be found. Looked for 4 hours. Unbelievable! WIfe is in tears. Gonna be a long weekend around here.:aktion047:

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

awww how sad.. hope you can rebook for april?

3. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Oh no .. I know you can pay extra to have a passport RUSH ! but I really don't know how it's working !

I got both of my passport always together in a ziploc bag and always put it at the same place both of them .

:( That's seriously really sad.

Did you check everywhere ? When the last time did you use it ? :(

4. yvr1

yvr1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Can't you go to the passport office and get one done same day? I had a friend fly from LAX to YVR (he is Canadian but lives in Nevada) because they wouldn't let him fly out to Taiwan from L.A. for a trade convention as his passport expired within 6 months.

So, he caught the first flight to Vancouver in the morning, as it was Memorial Day in the US (otherwise he could have gone to the Canadian embassy) I picked him up from YVR and about 4 or 5 hours later, he had his passport.

I'm sure they have something similar in the US. It does cost about double, if I recall, but it can be done. Lots of people lose their passports. Hope you can get it sorted out.

5. michaeld04

michaeld04 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ugh

I checked to see that we had both of ours before booking. If you need to rebook me and the wife will be there april 30- may 7 and I want to get her to open up a little.

6. dzlacasse

dzlacasse Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Michaeld04, my husband and I will be there April 28-May 5, I'm hoping to let loose and have some fun. We should meet for a drink while we are there!

7. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Someone I know used Rushmypassport.com. It was real expensive ($470.00), but they came through. You should be able to pick it up the next morning at the Fedex package terminal at your airport. Depending on when your flight is leaving you might be OK. Picking it up at the airport is much faster than waiting for the 8:00 Priority delivery - you can actually get it earlier than 8:00 a.m.

I thought I lost mine recently and went into panic mode because I had to cross the border into Canada for business. It wasn't in the fire safe, but found it in my bedside table drawer after a day of looking for it on and off.

Edit: Just re-read your post and noticed you were leaving tomorrow. It isn't 24 hours, it actually 48 hours. If you were leaving Friday morning, you would have been ok.

8. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 2
    Not cancelled - postponed. Get that sucker replaced and we'll see the two of you in May!

9. Bramcouple

Bramcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well that sucks But I'm sure you should be able to have it replaced by march 22,I think that's going to be a great week I hear>:flash:

10. dubz1

dubz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    DAMM, that sucks! Hope it's located and a re planned trip can happen soon for you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice