Passports...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ClungDaddy, Mar 8, 2007.

1. ClungDaddy

ClungDaddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this new law is really pissing me off. I fight for this country and am willing to give my life for it, yet I need a piece of paper to leave and come back to it. So, I applied back at the beginning of Jan and still have not recieved it. I had to call and be on hold for over an hour in order to pay 60 more dollars to have it expidited. As long as I get it before I leave on the 18th I wont complain... God Damn!!! Sorry, i just had to vent...

2. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats weird...i applied for mine at around the same time and got it in about 5 weeks. Some people just get screened more than others. I assume they didnt know you were a soldier because all you have to send in is your picture and birth certificate.

3. B1baller

B1baller Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you need to go to the state department where you live and get it handled there! Trust me! One of my friends who is coming with me just got his yesterday when we went up there to get it. Over the phone/mail will take too long because there are so many applicants. Trust me bro, go to the state office ASAP

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That long? Wow.

mine took less than two weeks, withouth paying more for it?

But I am form Canada though maybe things are different :lol:

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's slower in the US because they work in nice comfortable buildings. The offices are so comfortable that people fall asleep sometimes at work. No worry of such inefficiencies in Canada. It's hard to take naps when you are working in an igloo.

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ppfftt henry...

wehn i went to go get my health card renewed. i went up to the window where i was supposed to go after waitin gin line and they dont even have to stand at the counter. they ahve nice coushy chairs... :roll:

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oooooooo which reminds me i need to get my car tested and rewnew my plate on my car by the 23rd :evil:

8. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kinda like you cant drink alchohol till ure 21, you can vote, die for ure country but cant have a beer,

9. ClungDaddy

ClungDaddy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank the spring break gods! I got my passport from Fed Ex today!!! See y'all on sunday, will be there for 7 days!

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad it worked out for you, enjoy your SB.

BTW - Thanks for your service :flagusa:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice