passport issues

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by PEACHES123, May 14, 2007.

1. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I should apply for my passport NOW so I'll have it when I need it IN APRIL 2008 for my honeymoon?!? :roll: :mad: Grrrr

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

YES :!: :!: :!:

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am applying for all of ours on our birthdays this year so we will have them for next summer. At least, thats the plan :cool:

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a very good idea Tonya :!: :!:

5. TeriA

TeriA Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We applied for my daughter's passport beginning of March. We leave next week. Two weeks ago I was panicking because we didn't have it yet, and the website just kept saying it was being processed. We tried the instructions for getting it expedited, and it just isn't possible, just a big circle of phone calls, just to end up where you started.

So, we called the office where we had applied for it, at the county, and talked to the woman in charge. She called the office where it was being processed, and I guess she lit a fire under him, because, two days later, it arrived fedex.

My suggestion to anyone leaving within the next few weeks, that does not have their passport, contact the office where you applied directly, and see if they can help. They have numbers to call that the public doesn't and can speak to a live person and get things moving.

6. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.

You requested delivery by regular mail. Passport Agencies use Priority Mail. This means you should receive your passport on or about 06/04/2007.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is the message I got this morning when I was checking the status of my passport................I am feeling a little more hopeful :D :D

7. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lotsofmichaelf: wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!

the wait is over finally!

8. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Congrats on the good news!!!
    I know you won't be happy until you see that baby in your hand!!!!
    So how long did it take from the time that you applied?

9. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My senators office called me to tell me they attempted tp deliver my passport via fed-ex today but nooone was home :(

I have to go to a fed-ex office 25 minutes away and pick it up tonight after 5 :D :D

I will keep you posted :D :cool: :!:

10. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Denise - It's worth the trip for the peace of mind. Celebrate with a XX when you get home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice