Partying Tips!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by girl13trip, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Chickenguy666

Chickenguy666 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 1
    I was going to follow the same rules I had for when I spent 10 days at Mardi Gras. Treat everyday like its 2 days by having the planned break in the middle.
    The motto of the trip for us is: We are Waging a War on Sobriety

sex is intermixed into the schedule at any point the urge hits you obviously
    vitamins after breakfast and green coffee bean pills
    really cold, then hot shower
    drink until plants start to look sexy
    lunch
    shots time!
    possibly molest a shrub
    at sundown maybe its time for a 2-3 hour nap
    wake up, same shower
    food
    change into theme outfits and take preworkout supplement (energy and its gives you a fun tingling feel for a bit that is awesome to have sex during)
    shots, drinking and party time. if you are me fail at dancing to a rhythm
    the party is winding down, shots and drinks have been consumed... and bushes are looking slutty
    go to bed for 2-3 hours after Pedialyte
    wake up with some branches and leaves in the bed
    repeat

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We show up to vacation pretty tired, from our life and jobs. We haven't really haven't had uninterrupted sleep more than a few times in the last 24 years, because of our daughter. So, we kind of mix a little relaxation in with the fun.

No alarms, however, I can't sleep in on vacation, so when I wake up around 6:'ish, head down and claim two chairs (which we use, and share with another couple) middle of the pool on beach side. I walk around, do whatever, and lay back down until she wakes up. Breakfast mid morning, pool all day, and then hot tub.

What really worked great for us this year, is we made sure we skipped the show at Bash, so we didn't need to be there until after 10:00. That left plenty of time for an afternoon or after supper "snap", whichever worked out best for the night. Gave us plenty of energy for 1:00-2:00 at Bash each night, and then Burgers on the way out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice