Partying Tips!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by girl13trip, Nov 27, 2018.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We're old but we can still hang. We wake up when we wake up, grab breakfast or lunch depending on the time, have a drink to get rid of the shakes, hit the Sexy pool and party until 4 or 5, go to the room for a SNAP, get up, shower and have dinner late (9 or 9:30) hit Bash around midnight, drink shots until the party dies or the sun comes up and then go to bed.

Of course, random sexual play often messes the schedule up, but it's a guideline.

We usually do that for 7-10 days and then sleep on the plane.

2. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    It's being able to walk the fine line between being hydrated yet never completely sobering up. No hangovers if you stay buzzed, although it makes for a long day traveling home. We do the Pedialyte packets in the morning and before bed, and have had good results trying the party patch. Try to do a decent breakfast each morning, and always drink the green juice. Not sure what's in it, but it's some type of magical Mexican elixir. Follow breakfast with a drunken monkey or two, then gradually easy back into normal day drinking mode. Grab a snap after the hot tub closes, and hopefully make it to dinner. We usually don't make it to Bash until after the shows are finished. Party with crazy awesome people until we can't think or walk straight, grab burgers & fries, and stumble to the room. Sex, sex, sex, and repeat. Can't wait for February! :)

3. Butch-N-Amy

Butch-N-Amy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    We always pack it as well.

4. Dani

Dani Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    First timer here grateful for this awesome thread!! Sounds like I should stock up on some pedialyte or the like. Do they have cold bottled water handy at the bars?

5. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Yes - bottled water everywhere including your room.

6. girl13trip

girl13trip Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Thanks for all the great tips! We have vitamin/electrolyte powder and I’m definitely going to drink more water this time.

I like the routine of breakfast, party at the pool, hot tub, snap, dinner, relax, party at Bash, sleep, repeat. Of course they will be balcony shows and other fun times in between ;)

7. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Our day usually starts with breakfast between 9-10am. The green cactus juice is magic - we also do the pedialyte thing before bed and as soon as awake and an Airborne (Vitamin) drink right after breakfast.
    An hour after breakfast we do a quick 20 min high intensity workout. Trust us - this really helps with the hangover and ability to get back in the saddle. Sweating out the toxins def works.
    Then we hit the sexxxy pool around noon - fireball shots off the hop - gets a quick buzz going and the cobwebs disappear.
    We do the 3/1 ratio (drinks/water). We find a 1/1 ratio kills the buzz too much.
    Eat lunch around 2pm, lots of simple carbs and protein - helps the body process everything.
    Then we go hard from 230-5 in the pool.
    Snap after the pool, get up around 7. I get us baileys infused cappuccinos, while the wife gets ready for dinner.
    Dinner around 830pm, back to the room for theme prep, and then party at Bash til closing.
    By day 4, body needs a bit of a break - a few sociables, but nothing serious. Then days 5-7 are hard core again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    I would have to say if you are over age 30, partying hard every night for 7 nights straight is probably going to make a mess of you by the end of it even if you drink gatorade/take supplements. We knew we hit our wall after 7 days of partying at Hedo once when it was a painful struggle to accomplish the simple task of packing up our things to leave... (learned from that to do as much packing as possible the last night pre-party).

Personally, I like to wait until nighttime to start drinking on some of the days. Part of my problem is most of the time, I can't nap, no matter how tired I am. I consider this a partying handicap!

Will probably hit up the spa to do some revitalizing hot/cold cycles -if the hangover is mild this will crush it. If it's intense, perhaps some hydration therapy first :).

And don't you just love how sex makes you forget you are hungover temporarily? Thank-you endorphin rush :marshe:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  9. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    So as I read though all these tip (found a couple new ones to try) I realized in my 20s I never gave a moments thought to how to party or recover, In my 30s I had to look for friends who would stay out past midnight and realized it took a long shower before I got to full throttle. In my 40s most of my friends forgot how to party, I still partied like a rock star but didn't recover like one. In my 50's I found TTR and people who can party hard all night, I drink Pedialyte, schedule naps, try to plan my drinking around water and look for tips on how to beat hangovers. Kind of wondering what my 60s will bring if I have to spike my ensure should I go with rum, bourbon or vodka?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    My body betrays me, I am up at 4:44 EVERY DAY, no matter what. So you will find me in the gym, wandering the beach our hanging out drinking coffee. Please feel free to come say hello.

My SO tends to sleep in to 9-10 every day.

My routine:
    Wake up against my will, head down and brew my own coffee (on occasion) hehe, staff are not around much at that time.
    Wander the beach, check out the hotel and spots, check things out, oh and FIRST BREAKFAST! at some point.
    9am or so, go up and wake up my wife, sometimes snap sometimes not.
    10am wander down for SECOND breakfast with my wife hehe.
    Hit the pool by 11, (we never get our own chairs, we share with people we know, its not a big deal, were adults, just communicate and ask hehe)
    Hang out have lunch around 12:45 ish, usually with pool buddies new and old
    4pm ish, head back to the room, shower, and nap, snap sometimes, depends. Dinner plans with pool buddies new and old would have happened already in most cases, no real commitments, go with the flow.
    8pm head back to the room, prep for theme nights or whatever that looks like.
    Theme night, dancing, fun, party!
    1am find a hamburger because lions are starving.
    This is where things either go or don't. We either find people to hang out with till 3, or dance, or just decide to call it a night. Sometimes other things happen too :)

day2 repeat!
    day3 more!
    day4 yup you guessed it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice