Partying Tips!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by girl13trip, Nov 27, 2018.

1. girl13trip

girl13trip Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    This is my third trip to TTR, my hubby’s first. My question is what is your daytime/nighttime routine? My last 2 trips we partied pretty hard, sometimes daytime, sometimes nighttime but usually not both. And I think some nights I was in bed by 9...sad I know:(
    This time we have planned for every theme night and I want to make it to them all. We’re there for 7 nights. I also want to party and have fun in the Sexy pool during the day. Any advice to make it the whole week and not collapse lol :marshe:

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Practice, practice, practice!
    Train that liver...

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    5 hour energy and some sort of electrolyte/dehydration product. We used gastrolyte for our first 3 trips. Its basically the adult version of pedylayte that lots of people use. At the very least we have it before bed....no excuses. Sometimes after the sexy pool too at around 5pm or so.

We also dont rush ourselves to get up in the morning. Usually sleeping till like 10 or so. That being said, we get to bed between 3 and 6 usually.

Also....even if u feel like u dont wanna hit bash or cant....drag ur ass there, even if u plan on staying for 5 minutes. It's amazing how fast u will rally once u are there.

Have an awesome time!!!

4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    This will be our first time at TTR, but our usual routine in Vegas is go to a pool party, close that out, eat, go to EBC or something, then go to the strip club and finally get back to the hotel when the sun comes up, wake up and go to the next pool party. The disclaimer here is we've only done that over a weekend, Friday-Sunday. Probably wouldn’t last an entire week doing that at TTR. Maybe with a few more hours of sleep and wrapping things up by 3am instead of 6-7 would help. I can only make it if I drink a lot of water and no sugary drinks.

Once at bare pool it was busy and the waitress was taking forever with drinks and messed my orders up and gave me sugary cocktails. They made me feel so bad and tired almost ruined my trip. I wanted to go to bed but instead we toughed it out and felt fine later on.

I’ve said this so many times here, drink water! Like one big glass after each drink you finish and no sugar. It makes a huge difference. Oh and make sure you're hydrated before you start drinking, like blood donation ready hydrated. I usually wake up and drink a half gallon of water.

- Water Champ

5. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    This!

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Selected SNAPS each day!

7. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Daily SNAPS are our saviour as well. And it's key to set multiple alarms before starting a pre-BASH SNAP to prevent that SNAP negating BASH.

a/ in room coffee - breakfast - SNAP - gym - sexy pool - lunch - "dessert" - sexy pool - hot tub - SNAP - dinner - SNAP - BASH
    b/ "breafast in bed" - breakfast - SNAP - sexy pool - "snack" in the room - lunch - sexy pool - SNAP - dinner - BASH

8. Doug&Tasha

Doug&Tasha Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Sooo, newbie here...what's a SNAP?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Sex + nap = snap

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Smoov

Smoov Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    This is what works best for us!!! Plus, we like the convenient pouches for carrying.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice