Partying Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by caprix16.5, Jan 15, 2007.

1. caprix16.5

caprix16.5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My buddies and I are making our first trip to Cancun. I had a few questions regarding drinking, the beach, and the clubs. I was wondering what it was like down town on the beaches right by the clubs. Do they allow you to bring alcohol onto the beach, or do they sell alcohol down on the beach? Second, what is the cover and drinks like at Senor Frogs, does the cover, include your drinks, or is everything seperate there? Finally, are all of the clubs pretty well were you pay a cover, and unlimited drinks for the night? I know some of these are basic questions, but just wanted to know a little info for us uniformed Iowans before we invaded mexico. Thanks in advance for all your help!!

2. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Down town and the beach are two different places. You probably won't be going downtown unless you have some sort of day time excursion planned. As for drinking on the beach, its welcome and totally legal. 99% of the hotels have their own bars by their pools and on their beaches. As for night clubs, usually you pay an open bar cover that includes mostly all of your drinks for the night. This is common at each bar and club I've ever been too.

Even a little place like Mr. Papa's (it has a different name now) will charge a basic rate of say $20 to drink all night. Bigger clubs with big events make this admission charge more expensive.

Are you staying at a hotel on the beach or somewhere else?

3. caprix16.5

caprix16.5 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying down right by all of the big clubs, right next to Daddy O and Senior Frogs, and across from The City, and Coco Bongo. We are stayin at the Cancun Clipper Club

4. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds made up haha im sure its not.. but a little suspect

and yes one of my favorite things to do is get dropped off by the bus as far as you can go and then walk back to your hotel, i swear every store.. whether its a clothing store or a magazine shop will sell beer for around 2 bucks.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nope that hotel exists....You can get beer on t he beach if your hotel is all inclusive, they offer it on the beach too.

As for the pricing and such, best thing to do is find your entertainment staff ocne you get there and get info from them, the bars differ from night to night sometimes. B ut usually around 40USD for your entrance and booze all night :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice