Partydollgirl and Brewsters stay at Golden Parnassus

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Deleted member 12579, Apr 29, 2012.

1. midwestman

midwestman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Is it possible to chat on here with members? I'd love to chat with a couple of people before I decide for sure whether to book the GP for the wife and me. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so you must have been there the same time as us.. we got back Saturday and yes that is how we felt. It was easy to pick up on that lots were there as a group and had we been there longer certainly would have made more of an effort to meet people as well.. as it was, after 2 days of rest the 3 night Brewster was chomping at the bit to get out the guitar..which of course was our last night there but I was the downer and had to remind him of what a hangover is like on the plane for 5 hours.. haha.. so I won.. really I had no issues at all with the place. cant say anything bad about it other than we like the vibe at Temptation and enjoyed the quiet at GP..

3. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe you guys should go there when im there LOL (i usually go twice a year)

4. grp5369

grp5369 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am now a little worried. we were supposed to go with friends who ended up backing out at the last minute so it will be my husband and I and and all along he has been saying that it may be hard to meet people due to the couples that travel together...now it sounds like maybe he was right. Ohh well we will make the most of it and if we don't like it we will know to never go back. Only 11 more days!!! Thanks for the detailed post as the other resort we stayed at we got to dress up for dinner and it was easy to meet people....

5. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh not even! if you are social and friendly, you will meet TONS of people there.

even group of 19 of us that was there last night meet more and more people. resort is soo small that you will bump into the same people ALMOST everyday

ill be there in couple weeks again

6. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont be worried.. we were only there for 3 nights.. cant really judge by that..we didnt even really try to meet others.. we did meet a few people, you will have more time than us.. so go and have fun and dont worry about it. even groups like to meet others.. just hang at the pool bar.. there are lots of friendly people there..:daisy:

7. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what he said!!..;)

8. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    Absolutly even though 3 of us couples went together we all made new friends and actually spent as much or more of our time wiht our new friends as we did each other. If you want to be left alone you can be if you want to meet new friends then just make sure you play tequila v ball ( they play everyday) or hop in the hot tub later in the day and just ask someone "So where are you from" thats all it usually takes and you just gained a new friend. Its Cancun I think its damn near impossible not to have fun. Relax and enjoy it all too soon your on your back on your couch and the vacation is nothing but a memory.

9. Brewster

Brewster I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I agree with the others. We were only there three nights and pretty burned out recovering from TTR. We didn't really even try to meet people. If you're friendly you'll have no trouble meeting others.

10. KASEYandJASON

KASEYandJASON Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Headed to GP 12-17 of may... Any advice? First timers...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice