Party night at Dady Rocks 14TH of May

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by barnstyke, Apr 10, 2007.

1. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola

This party night at Dady Rocks is also running on another forum and from what i can see, we should have a good crowd by the time May the 14th comes around. If you're up for it and want to put names to face's, just bring your happy head and you'll be alright.

Daz.

2. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im thereee!

3. Topscooby

Topscooby Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Being as its our first time to Cancun we would have loved to join you all for this event, however, we don't arrive until wednesday afternoon on the 16th :huh:

4. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola

If you're down for the Dady Rocks Party Night don't forget, its going to be better than last year as our host this year (Steve) is renown for his Party Nights. Both threads on the two web sites have done well and if everyone shows, it should be a Special night. Have a safe trip and see you all soon.

Only one more day for us and we,re out of here. This time tomorrow, LOL

Daz

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Is anyone reading this who is planning on going but has not yet left for Cancun, or maybe someone is checking in from Cancun?

I've been waiting for barnstyke to call me and have pm'd him but he hasn't yet and I have no way of getting in touch with him myself. We are now flying home to the UK on Monday so I will not be able to make this night out myself.

However, I have made the reservation tonight so it will still go ahead providing this message gets through. Meet up is at 9:30 at Corona Bar and then over to Dady Rocks at 10pm for open bar at Terrasta and Dady Rock for $35.

This is going to sound James Bondesque, but here goes. Please ask for the manager of Terrasta, his name is "Miami" he always wears a funny looking hat and is expecting you all and will look after you. Just say you are part of the cancuncare group or steves group and he will know what you are talking about.

Sorry that I cant make it, I always knew I was headed home that week but I thought our flight home would be the Wednesday not a Monday.

Yam Yam I know it's your first day so you may not make it but if you or anyone can pass this message on I'd be grateful.

6. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve if we make it mate I'll be sure to pass on the message, have a safe and enjoyable flight to Blighty mate...

And I hope the Trickey Trees do the business and get to Wembley for yah mate

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Cheers Yam Yam. Sorry we wont get to meet I was looking forward to it.

And though I would never have said this a few years ago, good luck to the Wolves, knock the Derby out for us if you can.

8. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah shame we wont get to meet, next time I'm over or indeed your back over here we can meet up and chew the fat over the football matey

Once we've sorted the stripey lot, we'll sort the Rams I hope :thumbsup:

9. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice