Party night at Dady Rocks 14TH of May

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by barnstyke, Apr 10, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes that is true..Once you crash you are a goner..

I did that last year, I think I was up for over a day.. :lol: :cool:

2. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well that settles it, we now know that we must drink the entire time. What a shame.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah what a trip..Drinking all the time...pfffftt :roll:

4. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    O.K. you cought me, I really cant drink that much. I think that I were to drink all day I would be out for days to follow.

5. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bombdog

May-be you and your friends will have a go at the beer drinking contest this year. I won it last year and I'm hoping for a little more in the way of a challenge this time. The trick is to do it without spilling any, if you do you have to go again. Things can get a little bit blurred by the end of the afternoon. LOL

Daz.

6. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Daz, that almost sounds like a challenge? I dont think that I could keep up. Now if you want to have a go at a round of "Beer Pong" we might be able to set something up. See you soon.

7. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola Bombdog

Beer Pong sounds a little strenuous to me!!!! I can just about manage elbow up and elbow down, all afternoon and night as i carry my own on board fuel tank. LOL

You know it's getting close when your tickets arrive and they came this morning.

Daz.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got my butt whopped in one of those.>She was done before I even got the first sip ha ha

9. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I guess we will hold out on the beer pong although it is alot of fun. Three weeks from today, :beergone:

10. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LittleMissJenna-
    This is the Meet-Up that Daz has set up if this is what your were looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice