Party night at Dady Rocks 14TH of May

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by barnstyke, Apr 10, 2007.

1. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The $35 Dollars also includes access to the adjacent terrasta bar which is another fun club. Just hoping for a little more interest to make it a memorable night, everyone knows that Steve’s a good host.

Daz.

2. ohtravellady

ohtravellady Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Daz,

I don't think it will be to hard to get 15 people together. So far we have you and Marlene, me and Rico, Jo Liverpool and Ste, Bombdog who has four in his party. That gives us a total of 10. I'm sure we will have plenty of people.

Karen :)

3. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's still plenty of time Karen, I'm sure we'll get a lot more response before the 14th of may.

Daz.

4. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joliverpool, thanks for the votes I will be sure to buy you a drink or two... Only twenty-four days to go.

5. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hopefully me and my 3 mates can make it... Depends how we feel after the flight mind as we land at 15.00 cancun time on 10hr plus flight but If we can get out of second gear we'll be there

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww wish I was going..Looks like fun though! Lots of good people going :wink:

7. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

what like me hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

your right though quite a few good folks I'd like to meet

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha..CC peopel are always fun to hang with :lol:

9. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YamYamMan

You know the trick is to stay awake as long as you can on your first day to de-jetlag.

Daz.

10. bombdog

bombdog Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've heard a strange rumor that the more cerveza a person drinks the less "jet lag" you will have I guess I will have to start on the AP ride down. Hope you can make it to the party, Daz also has one set for the 10th at "My Place".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice