Party Hotels - the more info the better

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by RobG, Jun 28, 2012.

1. dap19

dap19 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, me and a few seniors in high school (17 and 18 year old guys) are going down to Cancun from March 23-30th. Heard Oasis is party central but it seems like it's the older college crowd (20-24 years old). We don't wanna be the really "young" guys there...I heard that Gran Caribe Real is the destination for many student trips and that it has more high school kids.

We want a party resort, but with a majority of the kids being ages 17-19. Is the Oasis geared towards the older college crowd? What's the best party resort for the younger crowd under 20? Thanks.

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds like times have changed since i was last in town, but man reading all this really makes me wanna get back on it!

3. Teebs22

Teebs22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're trying to go to college spring break.

The answer would be none if I had to guess.

4. adamfitch

adamfitch Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    best hotel other than the Oasis in cancun spring break

hey guys

can anyone help and suggest great hotels to stay in cancun for spring break I'm 23 and going with my brother that is 20

think the Oasis is fully booked for march so any help will be great

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In all honesty, any hotel you choose will have a fun scene, it's Spring Break in Cancun! Oasis was no doubt the party scene a few years back, but for whatever reason, it seems they're falling off the map depended on the year. Krystal was the scene last time I was there two years ago, and will have a great party scene regardless of the "official" destination. I'd look that way if you can't book Oasis. Not to mention it's walking distance to the clubs as well as Surfin' Burrito.

6. JoeysArsenal

JoeysArsenal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Guys,

Sorry to hijack but how is oasis and Cancun in general in May/June.

7. SamNM

SamNM Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spring Break 5 to 11 march

Hi.. we´re 4 mexican guys (24-27 yrs old) staying at the Oasis Cancun from 5 to 11th march. I went to Spring Break Cancun 2010 and 2011 :) which dates are you staying at Cancun?

8. tomm0

tomm0 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Oasis comments are bang on. Look at what that girl posted. Its too partyish so you get too many guys!

Gran Caribe's a great spot. Perfect mix in my opinion. Best SB i had was at Gran Caribe two years ago.

And yep - too much UK now, in 2011 i felt like a celeb with the english accent! 2012 there were more brits than americans. This year will be even worse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice