Partial ‘takeover’...some Facts And Opinions About Groups Coming To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jen&Kyle, May 2, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Thanks for the info!
    Best wishes in Purgatory!
    I don’t know how hot it will be and don’t know what you did to deserve it but hope you survive and get out alive!!!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    yep that about sums it up. We didn’t directly experience San Diego but have friends that did nor halloween. So didn’t want to throw things out there that was second hand but have heard all you shared. The dilemma is we thought utopian summer 2019 was the absolute sexiest most fun event. So it is hard to let go of the hope of something similar for 2020. So we are in limbo until more plays out. Since you were at utopian summer 2019 have you found similar events out there?

we did do the desirous TTR takeover (not going this year though) so have an idea what purgatory will be like so besides for that.

3. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    We don’t know of any events in Scottsdale besides Utopian Summer. We went to TTR last year during the Desirous takeover but because we didn’t know of the event, we arrived one day before the whole group left. It’s was a blast for the day lol. The next morning half of the resort was empty. We are going to go to the takeover in April 2020.

There is also Plush events in So Cal and I believe there are doing a summer event in Scottsdale sept 2020 but don’t know how good it will get.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    JUST WANTED TO SHARE DONS LATEST POST ABOUT PREMIER MEMBERS THAT WANT TO JOIN THE TAKEOVER.

As booking are coming in fast for TRYST, I wanted to give you some updates and information regarding the event. As we are closing in on the last remaining rooms, we have 1 Penthouse Suite left, 1 Plush Jacuzzi Rooms, and the remaining are Bash Tower Rooms. We are looking to pulling the remaining rooms at the resort to fill the demand. Now regarding Premier Members you can book this event through the group. This is how it works you will need to call Right Connections At 855-337-4767 tell the agent you are a Premier member and you want to book TRYST. From there the agent will charge you a event fee of $500.00 and release the room to Premier for you to use your membership and tell you the cost for that. THIS IS IMPORTANT if you do not do this you will NOT be included in the event and it’s amenities. For those that booked outside of the group link thinking you can buy tickets to the event. Unfortunately at this time this is not going to happen. So if you want to be a part of everything you will need to rebook or call me Don at 855-337-4767 to help you with options. Please don’t hesitate on this as I hate to turn people way. Due to the new things implemented this year this is the policy this year. I will be happy to help anyone with their concerns. The Tryst staff will be updating everyone on some new things as I am in Cancun this week finalizing some details for the event. Hope to see you all there!

HOPE THIS HELPS :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019
  5. DevilishAngels

DevilishAngels Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thanks for all the information.
    :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice