Park Royal Piramides **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Illinoiscpl4953

Illinoiscpl4953 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stayed there for a week and nice but be aware of all the timeshare people and they are everywhere ..you can"t say hi to anyone without them wanting to sell you a timeshare or a membership...figure it up it overall cost and anual dues goes up every year as a Royal Holiday Member we used our points to stay here but when check out time came there was the hidden hotel tax we wasn"t advised of and that is another added expense..see how friendly they are to you when you decide not to buy a timeshare..wow what a difference in their attitude..

2. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We didn't have any trouble with the timeshare people because we chose not to make the first contact (you get an invite to come pick up your "welcome" package). We didn't want to waste our time even though they were offering free excursions if you toured both of their properties.

Beth

3. Brookers13

Brookers13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we rented a timeshare from a private owner...this made the resort SUPER CHEAP!!!!...and since we had the red private owner wristbands they treated us GREAT!

~Brooke

4. Angie & David

Angie & David Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. pndoud

pndoud Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any Beach at the Park Royal?

Can anyone update us regarding the beach in front of the Park Royal PLEASE! Thanks. Also the hotel'ss general condition after remodeling.

6. jakif

jakif Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crown Paradise Club

Does anyone have any information on this hotel - anybody stayed there recently. I am curious as I am booked to come to Cancun this week and can get no information from Apple Tours who I booked with. I know a couple of the restaurants are still closed, but wondering about the overall condition of the hotel. Any information would be helpful. Thanks..Jaki

7. mom04

mom04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I booked for the end of May, and can't seem to find out if they will be open then ? I emailed the resort twice with no response back, which worries me. Several websites has it listed as opening * TBA* or July 1st.
    If anyone can get info on the place please let me know !

8. pndoud

pndoud Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Opening March 1

We are members of the club that owns the Park Royal. We will be staying there March 20-31. They are opening on March 1 so you have no worries!! It is nice, clean, and the staff there is very friendly. It is quiet and relaxing.... Food is OK.

9. mom04

mom04 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are going there for the first time, and not sure what to expect. I believe we're staying in rooms C-2203AD...any info on those at all ? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated !! :D

10. mexicanwave

mexicanwave Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm being asked repeatedly about the Piramides from people with reservations at the end of March.

I've emailed the hotel three times - no response. Neither is there any up-to-date info on their website. Poor show.
    http://www.parkroyalhotels.com.mx/cancun_eng/inicio.htm

Any news... anyone??

Thanks.
    Steve

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice