Papers needed for fm3 work visa?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by fab, Jul 24, 2008.

1. fab

fab Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    I would like to know what is the list of papers needed for the fm3 work visa.

I know I need an employer letter, but for the rest, Do I really need to do it here in my Country or I could do everything in Mexico ?

thanks a lot for your help

Fab

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's a link from last year, things are pretty much the same but you never know what they are going to ask for, it often depends on what kind of employment you are taking on. They are asking some folks for language tests these days, but not everyone, I think it's if you are working in a tourist industry you have to show three languages (English, Spanish and other).

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31350&highlight=fm3 documents

From all reports here, it's much easier to get the FM3 in your home country then register it upon arrival in Mexico. The offices here are in a bit of disarray (read some of the recent INM threads), do all that you can where you are, at least that's my opinion, see what anyone else has to say. Good luck!

3. fab

fab Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for your help

I do speak French,English and spanish and have a knowledge of Italian.

have a nice day :)

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's great, what a great asset. You may have to actually take tests of certification in your languages, I know they've been doing that to many people who work for tour companies. I believe Berlitz is a registered testing center (but you'll have to pay for it of course!)

Mucha suerte

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice